Chohan V Orcollo October 5 –8

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Day 3 results...

Score for last night ended Robocop Dennis Orcollo up 30-21 over T-Rex Tony Chohan.

Tony came on strong early on last night at one point winning five games in a row and pulled to within 3 games at 20-23, but after that to many mistakes from Tony and Dennis won the next 7 out of 8 games to end day 3.

Lots of exciting play last night check out some video highlights of some of the best shots of day three here ↪ https://www.facebook.com/318365238193574/videos/1826665424030207/

One more day of super high level One Pocket from two of the best players on the planet tune in and see if Tony can make a comeback.

Jeremy Jones will be doing the commentary with expert One Pocket analysis breaking down all the shots and strategies

Match will resume for Day 4 at 6pm Eastern time today .

funphotobox1172780322boxsen.jpg

Last edited:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I expect there to be quite a few highlight reel shots from the play tonight. Tony being behind by 9 games, he's going to have to rain in balls from everywhere to be able to win this one from here.

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last night really impressed me. I am not a huge one pocket fan. Last night changed that for me. Both played well and made some great plays. Amazes me how much strategy goes in to it.

Looking forward to tonight. Should be a great ending to the matchup.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Last night really impressed me. I am not a huge one pocket fan. Last night changed that for me. Both played well and made some great plays. Amazes me how much strategy goes in to it.

Looking forward to tonight. Should be a great ending to the matchup.

You didn't see the first one????
It was even better!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeremy Jones will be doing the commentary tonight with expert One Pocket analysis breaking down all the shots and strategies with special guest Shannon Daulton joining in.

Match will resume for Day 4 at 6pm Eastern time today . Passes available here ↪ www.PoolActionTV.com

JJ and the Cannon doing commentary is a good as it gets guys.

Attachments

• Capture 22.jpg
    Capture 22.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dennis decides to return to the glove.

Tony jars a ball during an open rack for him; Dennis jars nothing.

And we're off.

31-21 Dennis starting quickly

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
I never really cared for one pocket until they started this week. They are playing at my local place. So I got first hand exposure.

Going to have to give it a try now.

If your interested in it at all
You'll love playing and be hooked

Welcome aboard

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Gonna be an early night tonight
Well deserved of course

Should there be a rubber match?
Guess that's up to the guys putting up thier 50k

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis takes advantage of another very minor mistake. 34-22.

He’s clearly in gear this time around and has the confidence to hang in and weather any storm TRex can throw at him , clearly the better player
Oh and for those who claim endurance does not matter in a long race might want to rethink that ,,and clearly DO is more comfortable with the cue ball

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Tony has to win 16-5 from here...a formidable task at 9-ball where you can run a pack...
...pretty well impossible at alternate break one-hole.
...I wonder if Dennis might relax a little too soon....nah...he's action tough.