Chohan V Orcollo October 5 –8

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis in a little Action the night before the big match.

Getting in some practice in on the tv table too.:thumbup:

View attachment 472127

I'm betting he's going to play better this time around , he hasn't been grinding got a trip back home he's rested and focused and playing with a more familar with the balls being used

Last edited:

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm betting he's going to play better this time around , he hasn't been grinding got a trip back home he's rested and focused and playing with a more familar with the balls being used

I figured he practiced with Efren for a week.

Ekojasiloop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

In my opinion what keeps him from winning if he loses is trying too hard and trying to force things mentally, which he did the first time and still almost won. He needs to get in there and just let the ability and choices flow out of him more, and have a bit more fun like the guys in apocalypse now who run around looking for “the shit”.

Ekojasiloop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More people, presumably more tips... Bar/restaurant owner's should either pay a livable hourly wage or match tips. The idea that customers are expected to pay labor costs is totally absurd.

It’s fine to say, “she’ll do ok”, but it still sort of glosses over the fact that she is being used as a marketing tool to get people in the door for the owner. She’s a waitress, she’s not responsible for getting people in the door, and if she is, she needs to be paid accordingly (not just in tips). Let me just say if she’s fine with it (as she seems to be), it is totally ok. But, what if f a waitress isn’t fine with it? It’s hard to say anything. I just think this is becoming more of a thing with today’s homemade marketing. In the past for example you’d pay a model to come.

I honestly hope she, and other people used in marketing like this, reads this.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream is live JJ doing a pre match interview

get a pass and sweat the best in world battle it out

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 584

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeremy Jones and Shannon Daulton doing the commentary don't get much better than that.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 565

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s fine to say, “she’ll do ok”, but it still sort of glosses over the fact that she is being used as a marketing tool to get people in the door for the owner. She’s a waitress, she’s not responsible for getting people in the door, and if she is, she needs to be paid accordingly (not just in tips). Let me just say if she’s fine with it (as she seems to be), it is totally ok. But, what if f a waitress isn’t fine with it? It’s hard to say anything. I just think this is becoming more of a thing with today’s homemade marketing. In the past for example you’d pay a model to come.

I honestly hope she, and other people used in marketing like this, reads this.

I dunno...generally speaking, one can quit a job if the butter ain't worth the churn.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Best commentary team ever. Both super knowledgeable, and no arguments at all. Everything they say is a lesson.

Freddie <~~~ needs every lesson

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best commentary team ever. Both super knowledgeable, and no arguments at all. Everything they say is a lesson.

Freddie <~~~ needs every lesson
Great commentary JJ and The Cannon some serious one pocket knowledge between them

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 504

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get a pass and sweat the action

Great stuff going on here world class players with some of the best One Pocket commentary i have ever heard.

Jeremy Jones and Shannon Daulton doing the commentary don't get much better than that.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 478

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T Rex . Robo Cop update thread

Score now 3-3 looks like it’s going to be a barn burner, looks to me like DOs cue ball control is better with this ball and he is trying to stay away from giving those shots back into the stack T Rex likes

Last edited:

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Score now 3-3 looks like it’s going to be a barn burner, looks to me like DOs cue ball control is better with this ball and he is trying to stay away from giving those shots back into the stack T Rex likes

Thnx for the updates. Appreciate it

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DOs confidence is running sky High he drills a shot no one pocket purist would shoot with a ball dead in TRexs pocket then bangs his ball down the table clearly he’s a different player this round

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DOs confidence is running sky High he drills a shot no one pocket purist would shoot with a ball dead in TRexs pocket then bangs his ball down the table clearly he’s a different player this round

Maybe so, but he's down 4-3!

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe so, but he's down 4-3!

True TRex banks a long ball in gets 5 more steals the game to jump ahead 4-3 now 6-6 after Do crawls back into it but remember he went down by a big margin day one last time can’t see that tonight he’s also clearly better rested than last match where he was running on fumes

Last edited:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
The stream went out for me, just after double Js mic went out.

Stream came back, but cut out again.

Hmmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Last edited: