Chopdoc

Toxictom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He bailed shortly after Covid started. I think he disagreed with those who dismissed it as the flu.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He bailed shortly after Covid started. I think he disagreed with those who dismissed it as the flu.
See, I was sure he left cause he got tired of explaining that social distancing and government shutdowns were a joke...

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
everyone has their own take on that. those that didnt get sick or had mild conditions put it as same as a cold.

those that had friends or relatives who died or suffered bad effects or long term conditions think otherwise.

when covid was young in its life not many could determine how serious it would be, and what class of people it would effect most.
luckily it morphed into weaker strains along the way.
older weaker people didn't fair as well as younger strong ones.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
See, I was sure he left cause he got tired of explaining that social distancing and government shutdowns were a joke...
Big fkn joke huh. However I got my shots and stiil here so they worked for me. My MIL and a friend were not so lucky. I would have been out of business from Covid regardless of a shutdown or not.
Interesting we’re (I’m) here for pool but life got included. Take away NPR and the off side of some would not surface. Other than aiming/table mechanics we’d have less uncalled for friction and more pool talk.
Ok back to Chop .. he posted here not long ago.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big fkn joke huh. However I got my shots and stiil here so they worked for me. My MIL and a friend were not so lucky. I would have been out of business from Covid regardless of a shutdown or not.
Interesting we’re (I’m) here for pool but life got included. Take away NPR and the off side of some would not surface. Other than aiming/table mechanics we’d have less uncalled for friction and more pool talk.
Ok back to Chop .. he posted here not long ago.
I am sorry to hear about your mil and friend. Though I never mentioned vaccines, I can see where my post could be taken as being flippant about a terrible illness. I assure you that was not my intent. I was attempting to make light of the constant back and forth in NPR. Poor attempt at humor. I apologize if I offended.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Ok back to Chop .. he posted here not long ago.
I believe this was his last post here.

1714095139020.png

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am sorry to hear about your mil and friend. Though I never mentioned vaccines, I can see where my post could be taken as being flippant about a terrible illness. I assure you that was not my intent. I was attempting to make light of the constant back and forth in NPR. Poor attempt at humor. I apologize if I offended.
No need to apologize and forgive me if my post came off wrong. No offense taken... good on my end 👍...No such thing as poor humor..it's better than no humor

Last edited: