Chopdoc

Coos Cues

Coos Cues
everyone has their own take on that. those that didnt get sick or had mild conditions put it as same as a cold.

those that had friends or relatives who died or suffered bad effects or long term conditions think otherwise.

when covid was young in its life not many could determine how serious it would be, and what class of people it would effect most.
luckily it morphed into weaker strains along the way.
older weaker people didn't fair as well as younger strong ones.
I lost my best friend to covid but always felt the government was overstepping it's role about the whole thing.

None of us will ever know for sure how things might have played out for us with or without the shot but I think we all agree it was a serious virus. And that it was man made and unleashed intentionally.

I believe some of the nasty bugs going around to this day are mutations of it. Don't recall seeing so many drawn out virus' in years prior.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
everyone has their own take on that. those that didnt get sick or had mild conditions put it as same as a cold.

those that had friends or relatives who died or suffered bad effects or long term conditions think otherwise.

when covid was young in its life not many could determine how serious it would be, and what class of people it would effect most.
luckily it morphed into weaker strains along the way.
older weaker people didn't fair as well as younger strong ones.
It was a damn interesting study on human behavior. Micro meets macro.

Stew boo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering about good ole Chop Doc recently as well. I really enjoyed his input on things pool related.

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
As I have noted before, "Some folks just can't help themselves".
It appears the doors to the asylum have been breached once more.

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big fkn joke huh. However I got my shots and stiil here so they worked for me. My MIL and a friend were not so lucky. I would have been out of business from Covid regardless of a shutdown or not.
Interesting we’re (I’m) here for pool but life got included. Take away NPR and the off side of some would not surface. Other than aiming/table mechanics we’d have less uncalled for friction and more pool talk.
Ok back to Chop .. he posted here not long ago.
My mom died from Covid. Since I openly shared that she passed on the forum others on this forum were allowed to antagonize me and badger me about my dead mother.

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was disappointed Chopdoc didn’t return to NPR during the pandemic. My background was in pharmaceutical discovery and clinical development. I would have appreciated his medical perspective.

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
I don’t know Chopdoc personally other than from here and he always gave his opinion on cue ID’s. I always wondered if he was an actual doctor, I didn’t assume from his forum name. I’m sure he’s been asked but I missed that discussion.

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t know Chopdoc personally other than from here and he always gave his opinion on cue ID’s. I always wondered if he was an actual doctor, I didn’t assume from his forum name. I’m sure he’s been asked but I missed that discussion.
He is a real physician. I thought I recalled reading his area of specialization, but I couldn’t find it readily.

Homesplice

It seems Chopdoc is sorely missed. I'm somewhat relieved it's because of philosophical reasons, and not health. Maybe peeps will be more aware of others feelings and more talent is not lost.