Sold Classic and fancy Runde, Tascarella for sale

Sold Item

torqiet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
Happy Xmas everyone!
Will consider partial trades with cash at higher value.

Last edited:

Marc

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.3%
148   1   0
I have a brand new Southwest Pacifier cue I would trade for both, plus cash
or we can do something for the Tascarella

How much do you have the Tascarella for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torqiet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
I have a brand new Southwest Pacifier cue I would trade for both, plus cash
or we can do something for the Tascarella

How much do you have the Tascarella for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Replied via pm :)

torqiet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
Received a couple of interesting offers for the Runde - still available now but possibly gone soon, do pm me if you have any further offers before its gone.

I continued to receive some queries on the Tascarella - sorry its sold to a great guy, please dont ask on it further :)

dtrocks

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a couple of interesting offers for the Runde - still available now but possibly gone soon, do pm me if you have any further offers before its gone.

I continued to receive some queries on the Tascarella - sorry its sold to a great guy, please dont ask on it further :)
Thx for the additional new messages that both cues are sold. The January 1 message above implied the Runde was still available. A scammer contacted me about the Runde Cue posing as you. Still working with my bank and paypal to see if I can get my $$$ back. Lesson learned.

torqiet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
Thx for the additional new messages that both cues are sold. The January 1 message above implied the Runde was still available. A scammer contacted me about the Runde Cue posing as you. Still working with my bank and paypal to see if I can get my $$$ back. Lesson learned.
It was just luck that I saw your message as i dont log in here too often and dont receive notifications for replies to threads. Perhaps try and use private messages here instead of posting on threads if you wish to buy a cue - this will reduce your risk. Hope you get your monies back.

ndtobs

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This is why everyone should only PM people that you are interested and not post in the threads. It's happened to people that have posted interest in some of my for sale posts as well. Scammers are always watching!

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is why everyone should only PM people that you are interested and not post in the threads. It's happened to people that have posted interest in some of my for sale posts as well. Scammers are always watching!
Where can I find the steps for using PM on this site? Thanks.