CM98 wrapless full splice Titlist/SW style conversion cues!!

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Com'n guys...really! No wonder we can't sell a cue on AZ anymore.

In all seriousness, I'm no world beater but used the purple heart titlist cue to beat a world champion and a few pros at Steinway billiards. So, $100K cue does help and can make you believe that you're are the world best player. Figure if a player like me can do it...I'm sure the next person who own this cue should have no problem as long as they believe. If your mind can conceive and you believe in this cue, you will achieve and become the best player in the world!!

Problem is, my sons, who are the new owners of these cues won't be able to use them until they finish school. They have a long way in term of payments but I'm confident that they will be good on their words.

Apologies for bumping this thread again...but just can't believe how serious some of you guys are.
This original post was obviously done in Jest as the for sales thread seem to be a bit dead as of late!! Kind of missed the good old days.

Also, can't believe the crazy offers that I've been getting in my PM box so figure I better take these off of the table...before they will be sold again.

BR,
Duc.

Plus, if a person truly believes a $100,000 dollar pool cue with all of the sudden make them the best player in the world, please remember that SVB, a proven number 1 player in the world multiple times, plays with an off the rack less than $200 cuetec. Just sayin.

Last edited:

jmf041

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just out of pure curiosity is it made of pure crack? Or will you be supplying the crack separately.

GADawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The market value of anything is what a willing buyer will pay a willing seller.

Percieved values by either party mean nothing until the offer is made and accepted and the cash changes hands.

Anderson79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So.....you sold these cues, at THESE PRICES, to YOUR OWN CHILDREN??? Wow, I just don't even know what to say....

Com'n guys...really! No wonder we can't sell a cue on AZ anymore.

In all seriousness, I'm no world beater but used the purple heart titlist cue to beat a world champion and a few pros at Steinway billiards. So, $100K cue does help and can make you believe that you're are the world best player. Figure if a player like me can do it...I'm sure the next person who own this cue should have no problem as long as they believe. If your mind can conceive and you believe in this cue, you will achieve and become the best player in the world!!

Problem is, my sons, who are the new owners of these cues won't be able to use them until they finish school. They have a long way in term of payments but I'm confident that they will be good on their words.

Apologies for bumping this thread again...but just can't believe how serious some of you guys are.
This original post was obviously done in Jest as the for sales thread seem to be a bit dead as of late!! Kind of missed the good old days.

Also, can't believe the crazy offers that I've been getting in my PM box so figure I better take these off of the table...before they will be sold again.

BR,
Duc.

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If tournments were paying $500K, this would all make sense

Efren won the IPT and the prize money was $500,000. took them 3 years to fully pay him though. :grin:

Duc, i always love your SW for sale posts! :)