College kid looking for a cue! $125 to spend!

JoshKC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a Brunswick that you can have for $100 shipped. It is 58 1/2" / 12.9mm and 19 - 20 oz. I will also put a new triangle tip on for you. The cue is in good condition & straight

34001_zpsf48ecb89.jpg

34003_zpscd9167bb.jpg

34005_zpsa14eb1c5.jpg

dont want a brunswick sorry. thx for offer

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
Here is a real nice Kaiser six pointer with two shafts.
19-19.5 oz
13mm shafts
3/8x11 pin
Like new condition, test hit only
I have had this cue in for over two years and it's still dead straight/solid.

Will sell for SOLD shipped/insured CONUS and will include a nice case

Attachments

• Kzrfull.jpg
    Kzrfull.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 440
  • Kzrforearm.jpg
    Kzrforearm.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 446
  • Kzrbutt.jpg
    Kzrbutt.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 440
  • Kzrjoint.jpg
    Kzrjoint.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 438
  • KaiserKM101.jpg
    KaiserKM101.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:

justinb386

Banned
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
So you are looking for a wrapless cue (cues that have the finish over the wrap). Meucci cues hit very nice, in my opinion. I won 6 out of 7 mini tournaments in Vegas (at the APA nationals) with a Meucci cue. They are good cues, and I am sure you can find one for under $150. The only decent production cues that I can think of (that are wrapless) are Meucci (and of course sneaky petes).

Ones that arent irish linens prefered.

Oh and i like 12.5 tips :D

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
cue

Title says it all..

Looking for a nice cue to play with. Only real specifics are standard, 19oz / 58 inches...

Oh and a tip somewhere between 12.5-13mm :D

Show me what ya got! Thanks!

A while back Mcdermott made college cues and I have the Duke Bluedevils one. It has 4 blue points, a linen wrap, and original shaft. The rubber stopper is missing but replaceable if you need it. It is in good shape and 99% sure its straight. I havent used it in some time as its in my locker at the pool room. Id sell it for $110 shipped priority mail

LSU1018

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I would suggest a sneakiest Pete by TNT cues for that budget. I have one but not looking to sell it but I'm sure someone has a used one. It hits as solid as any of my other expensive cues.

JoshKC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would suggest a sneakiest Pete by TNT cues for that budget. I have one but not looking to sell it but I'm sure someone has a used one. It hits as solid as any of my other expensive cues.

Thx ill look into it for sure

JoshKC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
depressed that im gonna b hitting a pool hall in SF and im gonna go grab off the wall lol

WhatRobEats

Not as good as he thinks
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I got a couple in my Sell post over on the other side of the forum.

Click my Sig for details they are both Lucasi's.

I'd be willing to let the XVIII go for 125, or the Lucasi Competition for around 100

Hircine

Larry Byrd
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to say it but i dont want a cue with an irish linen wrap

I don't blame you, makes my hands sweaty, my skin naturally grips a little bit to a finished butt fine.

McDs lower end cues play fine, as do most Players cues. I think both are made overseas however, I have a lucky myself, I'd be disappointed if it were made overseas, but most stuff is nowadays. You can always upgrade the shaft and tip at a later date, so anything you get should be fine.

I let my friend use my lucky (a six I think, in skill level apa or whatever) and he said it hit very well and he was able to draw pretty good with it, but the thing is, the tip was not stock and was attached by my father with epoxy, and shaped by myself.

Last edited:

JoshKC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't blame you, makes my hands sweaty, my skin naturally grips a little bit to a finished butt fine.

McDs lower end cues play fine, as do most Players cues. I think both are made overseas however, I have a lucky myself, I'd be disappointed if it were made overseas, but most stuff is nowadays. You can always upgrade the shaft and tip at a later date, so anything you get should be fine.

I let my friend use my lucky (a six I think, in skill level apa or whatever) and he said it hit very well and he was able to draw pretty good with it, but the thing is, the tip was not stock and was attached by my father with epoxy, and shaped by myself.

Thx for suggestions definitely gonna look into em. Ya irish linen is just terrible... At least for me personally...

JoshKC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pm'd all the people that have cues im interested in but still havent bought anything!

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Schmelke Cues..... look at billiards warehose or Seyberts...... you can't go wrong, quality cues built in the USA by a family owned shop. Best cue for the money, and really all the cue you will ever need unless you want a custom for collecting/showing off/enjoy nice things........

JoshKC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Schmelke Cues..... look at billiards warehose or Seyberts...... you can't go wrong, quality cues built in the USA by a family owned shop. Best cue for the money, and really all the cue you will ever need unless you want a custom for collecting/showing off/enjoy nice things........

this......... my friend got one i think it was $113 was bocote and came with a triangle tip on it.. and was wrapless...

i think this is what i'll probably do. unless someone shows me a nice cue for a fair price!