Condolences to RKC

guppywithteeth

Registered
My condolences go out to my friend RKC for his loss to his mother who has just passed on early Thursday evening. I'm really sorry for your loss and being a close friend.

Rich

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
please tell Glen, and i swear to God, that i have said his name no less than 5 times in the past few hours - his ears should have been burning.... tell him that Break Time is closing (the party is tonight), and all of those tables (including Earl's) are already gone, so there's no-ooo "öne last game".

she went out with one of the best.

i am sorry for your loss.

PL

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Glen,

Very sorry to hear of your Mother's passing. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Will Prout

Mooneye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen,
Sorry for your loss, our thoughts are with you and your family,
Larry M

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear. Always tough to lose someone close, especially a mother

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

DJ62

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear such sad news. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your mother.

So sorry to hear of this Glen.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I didn't know Rich started this thread, I do appreciate it though. My mom passed away from a massive heart attack Thursday at 5:30p, in my arms while holding her. We were watching the news about the California massacre when all of a sudden she just said "oh no" when I jumped up and grabbed her to attempt to perform CPR, but realized there was no life in her eyes, no pulse, no breathing. I called 911, ambulance arrived with in 8 minutes and confirmed what I already knew, my mom had died. The EMP, asked me if there was any legal reason that would prevent them from trying to resuscitate her to which I responded yes, she has a "do not attempt to resuscitate order" in her will, and on file with her attorney, but I knew it wouldn't have done any good what so ever, she has passed away. I called my 3 brothers to inform them that our mom had passed away, so we're all dealing with it. My mom was 81, but had she made it to Jan 19th....I think:embarrassed2: she would have turned 82. Lost my son Feb 8th last year, he was 17 when he was killed, and now my mom this year, I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
I didn't know Rich started this thread, I do appreciate it though. My mom passed away from a massive heart attack Thursday at 5:30p, in my arms while holding her. We were watching the news about the California massacre when all of a sudden she just said "oh no" when I jumped up and grabbed her to attempt to perform CPR, but realized there was no life in her eyes, no pulse, no breathing. I called 911, ambulance arrived with in 8 minutes and confirmed what I already knew, my mom had died. The EMP, asked me if there was any legal reason that would prevent them from trying to resuscitate her to which I responded yes, she has a "do not attempt to resuscitate order" in her will, and on file with her attorney, but I knew it wouldn't have done any good what so ever, she has passed away. I called my 3 brothers to inform them that our mom had passed away, so we're all dealing with it. My mom was 81, but had she made it to Jan 19th....I think:embarrassed2: she would have turned 82. Lost my son Feb 8th last year, he was 17 when he was killed, and now my mom this year, I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Deepest condolences RKC, that is truly a horrible thing to lose someone like that. In some ways it is a blessing that you were there with her for those last moments and she was not alone. I am truly sorry, I cannot imagine what state I would be in after an event like that.

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen..my condolences.

Your Mom raised a solid son...hang in.

Best wishes for strength in the days ahead.

Steve Dickey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen,
Please accept my condolences to you and your family. I have always felt grateful I was able to be there for both my parents at the end, and hoped in some way made their passing easier for them, and I'm sure that was the case for your Mom.
I wish you all the best in these tough times and may 2016 be the start of some better years.
Steve

Last edited:

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Damn... my thoughts are with you, brother... in your arms... damn.
I lost my mom and dad within a year and a half of each other... saw my dad code in the ICU... heart attack.

Stay strong.