Confirmed Players White Diamond Super 9 Ball March 15-17

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It got to you first? OK, At least it got to all of us. Ask Bigtruck if I can play? Thanks.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

If you play him for some kicking chicken, He might play you Lock N Load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you will lend him your Lock???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What town is this going down in??????????[/QUOTE]

Brock,
He answered everybody post except the post I wrote! I don't know about the chicken being played for. And he has his own Lock. How do you think we should play? I heard he is a monster player on a Bar box!
Take care.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How's about at the place we originally played at, same time, same table. Same race.

White Diamonds
Saturday March 16th
Table 4
Race to 9

I can't think of any more knoble a place and time to take my last Crown Beating from the Great....Mr. Joey Aguzin!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
How's about at the place we originally played at, same time, same table. Same race.

White Diamonds
Saturday March 16th
Table 4
Race to 9

I can't think of any more knoble a place and time to take my last Crown Beating from the Great....Mr. Joey Aguzin!

Hehehehehe! U 2 :D

The Gauntlet has been thown. Whatever you wish is my command.

brock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brock,
He answered everybody post except the post I wrote! I don't know about the chicken being played for. And he has his own Lock. How do you think we should play? I heard he is a monster player on a Bar box!
Take care.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.[/QUOTE]

He is so much of a monster on the baby box he records all the players and knows their weaknesses.!!!!!!!! to make it even you could give him 8 games on the wire racing to 9:thumbup:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
someone is about to get ticketed for improper use of the quote button! :shocked2:

Ray :D

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brock,
Take care.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

He is so much of a monster on the baby box he records all the players and knows their weaknesses.!!!!!!!! to make it even you could give him 8 games on the wire racing to 9:thumbup:[/QUOTE]

That much! You think so, huh! I am waiting to hear from him on here..... Perhaps he did not see my post. Bigtruck does not miss anything.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Who, Bigtruck? Not me I hope.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

:D You and Brock have violated section 86 of AZ Pool Code, improper use of the quote button rendering your posts nearly impossible to decipher who said what. :D

Now....was someone talking to me?

Ray

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:D You and Brock have violated section 86 of AZ Pool Code, improper use of the quote button rendering your posts nearly impossible to decipher who said what. :D

Now....was someone talking to me?

Ray

Hello Bigtruck,
I do not know how I did that. You tell me what I did wrong about the quote's button? I did not do anything different than normal. I notice that his post was different. How goes it for you, Bigtruck?
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
We will have a star studded field This weekend also at Thibodaux for the Louisiana Bar Table Championship.

Ray

Last edited:

foxcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I`ll be there.I`m going to be set up selling some of my nit wear shirts over the weekend,look forward to meeting fellow azers.