Congratulations Allison!

Surly

This is it.
Silver Member
Just wanted to congratulate Allison Fisher on winning the WPBA U.S. Open, and whipping my current favorite Kim!! Can't wait to see that last 2-9!

Nice comeback!

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She's a classy lady also. The cream rose to the top once again..........

Great job there Allison............

Crownedone61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Allison played really excellent pool all week, especially the match to redraw into the quarterfinals against Xiaoting Pan. She was down 0-3 and won 9-3 playing the best pool of the whole tournament. It was just a merciless, offensive onslaught of running out.

And that final 2-9 was very nice indeed. It was very off angle. She had a ten second warning called on her opening 1 ball and got down and shot the cut shot. Cue ball went two rails and ALMOST snookered behind the 3 ball, but instead sneaked out and she lined up the combo and drained it. Her celebration was legendary too...she did a big Tiger Woods swooping YEAH!

Thoroughly deserved this win and it was great to be able to witness it.

Surly

This is it.
Silver Member
Allison played really excellent pool all week, especially the match to redraw into the quarterfinals against Xiaoting Pan. She was down 0-3 and won 9-3 playing the best pool of the whole tournament. It was just a merciless, offensive onslaught of running out.

And that final 2-9 was very nice indeed. It was very off angle. She had a ten second warning called on her opening 1 ball and got down and shot the cut shot. Cue ball went two rails and ALMOST snookered behind the 3 ball, but instead sneaked out and she lined up the combo and drained it. Her celebration was legendary too...she did a big Tiger Woods swooping YEAH!

Thoroughly deserved this win and it was great to be able to witness it.

You lucky dog.

hshg

Just wanted to congratulate Allison Fisher on winning the WPBA U.S. Open, and whipping my current favorite Kim!! Can't wait to see that last 2-9!

Nice comeback!
hello, I am from china,i am a super fan of xiao ting pan, ga young kim, do have photo about them about 2011 wpba tulsa OK US open, or could you give me some url,,,i am in china , though i look for so long, but i haven't found any one,could you help me? thank u very much

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Welcome to AZ forums. I'm sure someone will come to this thread that has some pictures of the players you are looking for. Johnnyt