Cool table build

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing woodworking skills, beautiful table. The only thing that scares me are the pointy corners, I know I’d walk right into one every once in awhile

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing woodworking skills, beautiful table. The only thing that scares me are the pointy corners, I know I’d walk right into one every once in awhile

Diresta's older projects (from when he still lived in NYC) were seriously amazing, some of which still are like this one. Unfortunately his success on YouTube caused him to take on tons of sponsorships (can you blame him...$$$) and really hurt the quality of his videos in my opinion. His skills however are top notch and he's done great things for the "maker" community.

His canoe making video really shows the dedication he has to fabrication, very challenging project!

Shannon.spronk

Anybody read this?
Silver Member
Diresta's older projects (from when he still lived in NYC) were seriously amazing, some of which still are like this one. Unfortunately his success on YouTube caused him to take on tons of sponsorships (can you blame him...$$$) and really hurt the quality of his videos in my opinion. His skills however are top notch and he's done great things for the "maker" community.

His canoe making video really shows the dedication he has to fabrication, very challenging project!
Jimmy's skills are incredible. I really enjoy when he does a project he is really passionate about because it shows with his execution. His success has been great for him and the entire maker community.