Could someone recommend a break cue + jump cue or jump break cue from this selection on Seyberts?

cuetechasaurus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can only buy from Seyberts because I have some credit there. I could also use a better jump cue, so I’m looking at jump break cues as well. Or maybe I get a break cue and jump cue separately. My budget is around $600, I could maybe stretch it to $700.

The cues I’m looking at:

Predator BK Rush
Predator BK2
Jacoby Black Out
Joss Thor Hammer
McDermott Stinger
Pechauer Naked Break Cue
Tiger Icebreaker
Viking Crush

Jump Cues:
Predator Air
Jacoby Jumper
Lucasi Hybrid Air Hog
McDermott Lucky Butterfly
Tiger Wings
HXTP2 Pure Jump

Last edited:

AF pool guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don’t rule out the Poison VX5 Jump Break. They’re made by Predator for about half the price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
check out Pure-X jump break on seyberts, i think it's made by Players. really good cue with a well thought out design. breaks in 4 for long jump / short jump iirc

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
BK Rush is absolutely amazing for breaking. It's your max budget but well worth it. I got it because I have a very bad back and lost most of my power in my break, but the energy transfer is the nuts on this breaker.

After that, save some funds and wait for the Rush Air to come out for a jumper. When it comes out I'll probably grab one for myself as I just sent out my jump cue to a buddy to sell for me.

Fore Rail

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another thought - see if Seyberts can get you just the break version of the Jacoby Blackout. Get the Jacoby jumper as well & then you have the option of sticking the carbon fiber break shaft on the jump cue.