Crown Jewel vs 314 shaft

ajtallin

Registered
Hi all,

I have played with a Predator 314-2 for many years. I just purchase a Pechauer cue with a Crown Jewel Shaft (waiting for shipment). My question is how different do both shafts play or will they be similar in performance (which I doubt)?

Thx in advance for any feed back you all can provide. :)

Cheers

AJ

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all,

I have played with a Predator 314-2 for many years. I just purchase a Pechauer cue with a Crown Jewel Shaft (waiting for shipment). My question is how different do both shafts play or will they be similar in performance (which I doubt)?

Thx in advance for any feed back you all can provide. :)

Cheers

AJ

My guess would be that The predator would play better. I don't shoot with a Predator but I have hit many balls over the years with my customers Predators after I have done a repair for them. I think Predators shafts are great, Just look at how many Pro's are using them, There must be a good reason for that. How many Pro's do you see using a Crown Jewel shaft ?
I just can't see Pechauer Putting out a beter shaft then Predator....

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I've never heard of a Crown Jewel shaft, but if it's a Pechaeur it's probably a quality item. I've used a Predator for many years now and it's like beans and cornbread. Hard to beat. :)

J Soto

The NON-Myth
Silver Member
you do know that Pechauer makes a Crown Jewel 314~2 and Z2 shaft right? But no, the regular Crown Jewel and 314~2 play completely different. From what I hear Pechauer is coming out with thier own LD shaft soon.