CSI Commentary

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Take a shot every time Bobby says the word "hanger" and you'll be drunk very fast. Apparently, to him, everything is a hanger.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
If someone's playing the ghost....and you're commentating...I'll buy the stream.

Pun intended? Lol I can work two gigs at once.....just mic me up and I'll commentate while I run out and while I wait to run out bawhahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Roger That

Teacherman Please.....STFU[/B said:
Yrs ago was doing a shoot with Ed Fugate out west....
It was myself & Tony Annagoni doing color. First words out of the producers mouth after doing a few takes, diarrhea of the mouth was all he heard from Tony, it was difficult to even get a word in. I'm not gonna read the threads, this just happened to me in ''real time'' thought you might enjoy. Hollywood CA area.

Last edited:

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
The first guy I lost to at one-pocket ...jumped on the table with his cue held aloft...
...and roared "Veni, vide, vici."

:eek: Is it too much to ask that a man takes a win gracefully?

Then the guy behind the counter saw Hillary C on the next table and yelled Quid Pro Quo. :)

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if calling literally every shot a hanger is 1. helpful for the viewer 2. realistic (since half the time the player misses it).

I'll tell ya what isn't helpful for the viewer (and it had nothing to do with commentary, although there were some funny moments
first set fifth game Justin asks someone to move the rack.... ASS CRACK for days.
Thank God it was the top half.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pretty obvious to me that most of the people commenting on this thread are not actually watching the US Bar Table, just blowing smoke out their ass. If you watch you might actually learn something! I enjoy working with Bobby. We have a good rapport and he KNOWS small table Pool. We do inject humor and I think it adds to the fun. We also make mention from time to time about past greats. The real pool fans enjoy hearing about them. Thankfully we get many compliments about our commentary, far more than the knockers on here (hello Teacherman).

Bottom line, we are doing our best to make these matches interesting.

jburkm002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoy the commentary. If all they talked about was the game then I would turn down the sound.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well, when the next 1-pocket game is over they can switch from speaking Latin to speaking English.

(for you pt109, just for you.)

Jeff Livingston

The first guy I lost to at one-pocket ...jumped on the table with his cue held aloft...
...and roared "Veni, vide, vici."

:eek: Is it too much to ask that a man takes a win gracefully?

The first guy I lost to at One-Pocket...jumped on the table with his cue held aloft...and roared Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit.

I thought: what the hell do grapes have to do with it?

uva uvam.jpg

RBL

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty obvious to me that most of the people commenting on this thread are not actually watching the US Bar Table, just blowing smoke out their ass. If you watch you might actually learn something! I enjoy working with Bobby. We have a good rapport and he KNOWS small table Pool. We do inject humor and I think it adds to the fun. We also make mention from time to time about past greats. The real pool fans enjoy hearing about them. Thankfully we get many compliments about our commentary, far more than the knockers on here (hello Teacherman).

Matches shouldn't need to rely on commentary to make them interesting.

Unless, of course, they're being played on...

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
One person in the booth is more than enough for pool. I'd rather have more cameras and music in the background. Johnnyt

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member

I for one enjoy listening to you two. I've listened to pool matches for years and I think you two are a couple of the best. Thank you for your time.