CTE at long distances

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hal discovered it and then Stan rediscovered it and shared it with me and he will be sharing the details of it with the whole world soon, soon as in ABOUT book release time with a free online video series that frameworks out real CTE.

Stan Shuffett

Which alias were you trying to post from, Stan? :wink:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think that I heard it explained that well. If I aim at say CTE with the shaft and tilt my head a bit there after, I need to move the shaft so that it is again aimed at CTE - this will give me a different cut angle. I can tilt my head with my eyes to the left for thick and to the right for thin or visa versa. Am I close?

Nope, not even close.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hal discovered it and then Stan rediscovered it and shared it with me and he will be sharing the details of it with the whole world soon, soon as in ABOUT book release time with a free online video series that frameworks out real CTE.

Stan Shuffett

lol.

What's matter, Stan? Lose track of which alias you're suppose to be today?

Lou Figueroa
priceless

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have had you on Ignore for probably close to, oh, three years. You know this.

But curiosity got the better of me and I looked at this post, and then your posting history. Just looking at the first page of your posting history -- about a third of your posts are shots at me, to which I have never responded.

Though something I rarely do, I must, regrettably, report this to the mods.

Lou Figueroa
you are back
on Ignore

What are you reporting?

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You ever notice that sacman and Stan never post at the same time? lol just kidding.

DO THE MODS EVER NOTICE THE ONES THAT CONSTANTLY TROLL AND DERAIL THREADS?

Mr, Stroke, I will buy you the cue of your choice if I have at least one other alias. Mr. Wilson has my blessing in assisting you.

Stan Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DO THE MODS EVER NOTICE THE ONES THAT CONSTANTLY TROLL AND DERAIL THREADS?

Mr, Stroke, I will buy you the cue of your choice if I have at least one other alias. Mr. Wilson has my blessing in assisting you.

Stan Shuffett
My posts in this thread are on topic. You are the one who posted something Extremely Goofy that we are still trying to figure out.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My posts in this thread are on topic. You are the one who posted something Extremely Goofy that we are still trying to figure out.

Bob Jewett, awhile back, posted in another forum that he did not visit here because there is a lot of "ignorance" on this forum. Let me be the first one to say that you represent the epitome of ignorance about aiming and more specifically, CTE.

Stan Shuffett

sacman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob Jewett, awhile back, posted in another forum that he did not visit here because there is a lot of "ignorance" on this forum. Let me be the first one to say that you represent the epitome of ignorance about aiming and more specifically, CTE.

Stan Shuffett

Agreed: I've never visited a forum where the original poster's question was consistently disregarded and disrespected.

Back to CTE: When you are lining up the visuals (CTE, ETx) do you focus on the OB on the CB?

Thanks in advance.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed: I've never visited a forum where the original poster's question was consistently disregarded and disrespected.

Back to CTE: When you are lining up the visuals (CTE, ETx) do you focus on the OB on the CB?

Thanks in advance.

When you view any system visual, you are seeing a relationship between 2 spheres. Your job in Basic Manual CTE is to establish a 30, for example, during ball address and maintain that relationship through full stance. So, your focus must be directed toward the CB and the OB.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are about as sorry when it comes to reading between the lines as you are with CTE knowledge.

Stan Shuffett

All those folks you always claim are using CTE... amazingly, they all appear to be called Stan (except Rosanne Barr), lol.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Stan Shuffett

Having spoken to Bob on this topic a couple of times, believe me, guys like Dan are not the folks he's talking about. More like guys that proffer systems with zero science to back them up.

Lou Figueroa

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Stan Shuffet were to start a thread titled something like "Tips and Pointers for those Who Use Pro One",,,,,,,, would it be possible for you idiots to stay out of it and not argue with him about whether it is objective or not, or whether you believe it works or not, etc,,,,,

I doubt it!

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Having spoken to Bob on this topic a couple of times, believe me, guys like Dan are not the folks he's talking about. More like guys that proffer systems with zero science to back them up.

Lou Figueroa

It's guys like you and Dan that want to stifle, restrict and limit what one can do with their vision when aiming with 2 spheres. CTE greatly widens the scope of one's vision while what you and Dan and Bob advocate severely narrows what one can do with their eyes to the point that guessing is the only option.
I won't be stopped and eventually you will look like the foolish little school boy that you are. SIT, BOY!

Stan Shuffett

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
It's guys like you and Dan that want to stifle, restrict and limit what one can do with their vision when aiming with 2 spheres. CTE greatly widens the scope of one's vision while what you and Dan and Bob advocate severely narrows what one can do with their eyes to the point that guessing is the only option.
I won't be stopped and eventually you will look like the foolish little school boy that you are. SIT, BOY!

Stan Shuffett

Try finding the...."innermost left edge of the CB" .....now that is guessing......unless you post or anyone else post a pic of the innermost left edge of the CB.

It's amazing how many just accept these type of statements without questions. This is the type of stuff Bob was referring too.

This quote is from another thread that was reported to be a transcript of the audio of you from one of your videos.

Oh......steps, instructions on how to do something need to be meaningful. The above in quotes is far from it.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try finding the...."innermost left edge of the CB" .....now that is guessing......unless you post or anyone else post a pic of the innermost left edge of the CB.

It's amazing how many just accept these type of statements without questions. This is the type of stuff Bob was referring too.

This quote is from another thread that was reported to be a transcript of the audio of you from one of your videos.

Oh......steps, instructions on how to do something need to be meaningful. The above in quotes is far from it.

Oh, please know that the steps for seeing a pertinent edge of the cue ball will be precision enough for anyone to completely understand. For the record, innermost and outermost are essentially synonymous in CTE.
I will be giving the EXACT details for how to see the edge that really matters. From that perspective, the one tick that defines CCB can be aligned to.
You are stuck with a hundred year old approach! Houle opened a pathway to change that. I went down that path and found out what he spoke of. I am going to pass it along so that Ducks like you can become unstuck from the mud if they so choose.

Stan Shuffett

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Oh, please know that the steps for seeing a pertinent edge of the cue ball will be precision enough for anyone to completely understand. For the record, innermost and outermost are essentially synonymous in CTE.
I will be giving the EXACT details for how to see the edge that really matters. From that perspective, the one tick that defines CCB can be aligned to.
You are stuck with a hundred year old approach! Houle opened a pathway to change that. I went down that path and found out what he spoke of. I am going to pass it along so that Ducks like you can become unstuck from the mud if they so choose.

Stan Shuffett
stan
duckie is never going to be converted to anything other than how he perceives things
jmho
icbw (but in this case i dont think so...:) )