cue reinishing special

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
Pic's of Steve's work

Ok You guys want pic's? Sent Steve my Black that had some dings and scratches and a dirty wrap. Came back looking just like new. Couldn't be happier. I won't hesitate to send him more work in the future. Don't have any before pic's just after. Thanks Steve

Attachments

• Blackafter1.jpg
    Blackafter1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 968
  • Blackafter2.jpg
    Blackafter2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 960
  • Blackafter3.jpg
    Blackafter3.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 957

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Ok You guys want pic's? Sent Steve my Black that had some dings and scratches and a dirty wrap. Came back looking just like new. Couldn't be happier. I won't hesitate to send him more work in the future. Don't have any before pic's just after. Thanks Steve

Very nice thanks for posting !!!

Larry :)

javi2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Just got My Frey and Carter cues back and they look great. Really nice work. Will post pictures when I get time.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
cue

I have seen a lot of steves work, and let me tell you that I am very impressed by his work and the service he provides..the hit of his cues is awesome!! the design and balance is remarkable, I hit a few balls with one of his personal cues he plays with, he said try this cue out its just one I lug around with me to hit balls around with..the cue looked like a master piece! My heart was pounding looking at the butterfly work on that baby!! I can't wait to get my hands on one of my very own SK cues..
Two thumbs up steve!!!!
-
Oh'PS. Guys' the finish on his cues is the NUTZ!
-
Rob.M

almer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Need your cue refinished? With new linen wrap 100.00. With new leather wrap 125.00. One week turnaround. Steve Klapp 309 351 1944 Satisfaction guaranteed

steve what do you use for a finish,is it auto clearcoat or something else

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
schon refinish

I have a schon stl3 with linen wrap which needs refinished. generally, does the wrap need to come off and be replaced? and would a white linen wrap be treated so as not to show dirt easily. would it be ok to bring you the cue (from north of indianapolis)

nucues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have a schon stl3 with linen wrap which needs refinished. generally, does the wrap need to come off and be replaced? and would a white linen wrap be treated so as not to show dirt easily. would it be ok to bring you the cue (from north of indianapolis)

No the wrap doesnt need to come off. As far as treating a white wrap.Personally I don't know of anything to keep it clean outside of keeping your hands clean.Or taking a slightly damp cloth and wiping it down after you play. And yes it would be fine to bring me the cue. Steve