Cue repair at SBE

NastyNate13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who do you guys recommend to get some tips and shaft cleanings done at SBE this year?

Looking to get a break tip, get my Precision tip on a shaft, and get some friends' cues fixed.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guido.......................

Who do you guys recommend to get some tips and shaft cleanings done at SBE this year?

Looking to get a break tip, get my Precision tip on a shaft, and get some friends' cues fixed.
Don't know if he's attending but Guido Orlandi does nice work. Builds good cues as well. There's always quality repair guys there.

Last edited:

dkjshark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Joe Blackburn will be set up , he does nice work

Gary G

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SBE cue repairs

Ted Harris does EXCELLENT work and I would
recommend him to anyone n everyone. See ya the
Expo. :thumbup:

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I believe all the repair shops at the expo are excellent. I believe they regulate how many can do actual work there & Allen isn't going to let new guys just come in & do unproven work.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I highly recommend Ryan (ratcues on AZ)
He is set up at the Muellers booth.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ted Harris does EXCELLENT work and I would
recommend him to anyone n everyone. See ya the
Expo. :thumbup:

I always recommend Teddy, but I thought Teddy is also passing on the Expo this year.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
As well as the names already mentioned, please take a walk past Shaftmaster. Jude Hammond does great work at reasonable p[rices. He's done work for me both at SBE and in Vegas. Highly recommended.

Lyn

Chairman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi everyone - my first time attending SBE, so hope this isn't a dumb question. But if I have 6 shafts and take them to one of these great recommendations, can they turn them around same day?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

9ballhasbeen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blackburn or Lomax

Joe Blackburn and Steve Lomax do the best work in my opinion. They are authorized to work on Predator stuff, and are good enough to work on a high-end Black Boar. I can't say enough good things about either of them. Good people too.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think Mueller's is passing this year. If that is true I am severely disappointed. Biggest show in the country. They should be there to support it.

Thanks

Kevin

Ryan had shoulder surgery and is still taking it slow for his recovery.