Cue repair in MA/RI?

Mungtor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all,

Been a long time since I've logged in here, but I'm looking for somebody in the Massachusetts area that can do a ferrule replacement for me. I have a Layani cue that's probably close to 15 years old now and was made with original Predator 314 shafts. Sometime in the last couple weeks, one shaft developed a cracked ferrule.

I've sent emails to both Layani Cues and Predator about repair options, but haven't heard anything back... so I'm looking for somebody local who might be able to do it. Frankly, I don't even know if replacement ferrules are available, but hopefully somebody out there has some info.

Thanks!

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi all,

been a long time since i've logged in here, but i'm looking for somebody in the massachusetts area that can do a ferrule replacement for me. I have a layani cue that's probably close to 15 years old now and was made with original predator 314 shafts. Sometime in the last couple weeks, one shaft developed a cracked ferrule.

I've sent emails to both layani cues and predator about repair options, but haven't heard anything back... So i'm looking for somebody local who might be able to do it. Frankly, i don't even know if replacement ferrules are available, but hopefully somebody out there has some info.

Thanks!

webbcues@cox.net

Last edited:

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Depending where you are, I am in western ma....Mike is in RI
Dave

Mungtor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike and Dave - Thanks a lot for the advice. It does seem like Mike is closer, so that seems to be the logical choice.

FWIW, I actually played mostly in the SE corner of MA... Plainville, Taunton, Lakeville, etc... Couple trips down to Snookers in Providence too. Then life got really busy for a while and I stopped playing, but I'm really enjoying getting back into it.

Mike - I'll shoot you an email in the AM and see if we can sync up at some point.

Thanks again.
-Jeff