Cuemakers Taking Orders

Antstokes

I like to work with builders that don't ask for a deposit! I know of a few GREAT builders that are doing this for me!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After all the years I've played pool and all the cues I have owned I think I've finally got an idea for that one last cue I like to ordered.

Regrettably, it does not seem that the guys I'm interested in building the cue are interested in taking a new order.

Lou Figueroa

Antstokes

After all the years I've played pool and all the cues I have owned I think I've finally got an idea for that one last cue I like to ordered.

Regrettably, it does not seem that the guys I'm interested in building the cue are interested in taking a new order.

Lou Figueroa
What do you have in mind

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What do you have in mind

Full splice ebony, bridged points in a particular color scheme, ivory joint and Hoppe ring, built in extension.

I know I can get the cue built but there are only a a few guys I'd want to build it.

Lou Figueroa

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Full splice ebony, bridged points in a particular color scheme, ivory joint and Hoppe ring, built in extension.

I know I can get the cue built but there are only a a few guys I'd want to build it.

Lou Figueroa
Is it a question of not taking a new cue order or the wait time to get your cue built is too long?

I have a cue maker that would eagerly undertake a new build for me but he is not going to
bump my order in front of other orders he already accepted. So I’d have to wait just like any
other new cue order which is the right way to do business despite being a repeat customer.

But I also would not change cue makers because I had to wait. Great cue makers are really
worth the wait because ultimately you wind up getting what you wanted and hoped for, IMO.

Antstokes

Is it a question of not taking a new cue order or the wait time to get your cue built is too long?

I have a cue maker that would eagerly undertake a new build for me but he is not going to
bump my order in front of other orders he already accepted. So I’d have to wait just like any
other new cue order which is the right way to do business despite being a repeat customer.

But I also would not change cue makers because I had to wait. Great cue makers are really
worth the wait because ultimately you wind up getting what you wanted and hoped for, IMO.
Of course! I'm somewhat new to having custom cues built and collecting! But I can already see this!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Not taking new orders.

Lou Figueroa

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa
If you ever decide to pull the trigger Lou, contact Bob Dzuricky. IF he takes your order, you will not wait years for the product. He is as good as they come.
👍

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa
Reach out to Bob Dz. The man is as good as any out there. On a personal level, he is as solid a human being as you will find. No games, no excuses, just world class craftsmanship, and honored deadlines.
😎

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Reach out to Bob Dz. The man is as good as any out there. On a personal level, he is as solid a human being as you will find. No games, no excuses, just world class craftsmanship, and honored deadlines.
😎
Not for who knows how long or if ever again
IMG_5478.png

roadrunner9935

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm curious who are some good cuemakers taking orders to have a cue within a year or two? Wanting to add to the collection
darrin hill doesn't have a waiting list for cue builds he actually has some really nice cue he has been building and finished

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa
don't you live in st. louis? i'd get treadway to do it.

roadrunner9935

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no he has been back building cues for the last 3 years now iam really good freinds with he has some nice cues built now he is wanting to sell he is on Facebook you on Facebook what's your name on Facebook

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He doesn't even answer his phone.

Lou Figueroa
no thanks
reason i mentioned him is a friend that lives up there just got his and it has PERFECT bridged points and hoppe butt. i think he waited 3yrs but current time is over 5yrs iirc. he's really backed up. best time to get one is first day of Derby before he sells out.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
reason i mentioned him is a friend that lives up there just got his and it has PERFECT bridged points and hoppe butt. i think he waited 3yrs but current time is over 5yrs iirc. he's really backed up. best time to get one is first day of Derby before he sells out.

I don't want something he or anyone else has built -- I want something I want built : -)

Lou Figueroa