Cuesmith indicator mounts - Cue building Clamps and a few other misc items for sale

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been manufacturing and selling some cue building accessories here in Louisiana. I offer a few different items and have been selling on facebook marketplace. I know some of you guys are not on FB so I wanted to show them here as well. I hope I am not breaking the rules as I am not a big business just someone sellign a few items from my home shop but I do have a website where I added all of my parts that I make to make . This make ordering and tracking which orders have been shipped and whatnot much easier to manage. My site is actionbilliardsupply.com if any of you are interested

Attachments

• IMG_9525__99736.1635474845.JPG
    IMG_9525__99736.1635474845.JPG
    289.1 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_7110__56734.1623459589.JPG
    IMG_7110__56734.1623459589.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_7108__31708.1623459300.JPG
    IMG_7108__31708.1623459300.JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_7079__39447.1595220350.JPG
    IMG_7079__39447.1595220350.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 193

keninar

Registered
Recently picked up the Dovetail Indicator Mount. 3D printed item -well done IMHO. Have jury-rigged a number of configurations to get an Indicator on my machine, and this fit the bill perfectly! Was a bit concerned on "flex" prior to purchase - ended up being a non-issue.

May not fit your criteria - but works great for me.
My $0.015 ($0.02, adjusted for inflation).

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everything has some flex at some point. Once it is all preloaded , it is just fine. Great to see what people are making and how they are making them these days. I like the wall mounted holders , great idea. The travadial for the Taig type lathe beds is another that is good too. Are you moulding a nut , inside for the screw to pull up with on the Z axis carriage ? My son does printing of parts but is too busy to do much for me, but he makes a product and the print is paused, and the nuts go into the printed recesses, then it carries on printing over the nut. Some things have hidden magnets, or slots for square style nuts to be placed. Lots of different materials these days as well as the ability to use a carbon or glass reinforced inner material a different material for the outside with a duel head printer. Since 2018 it has done just over 22.4k hours. It runs almost every night making parts and often finishes in the morning for the next lot. Most things are done in under 12 hours per build plate. Sure is an interesting industry.

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Recently picked up the Dovetail Indicator Mount. 3D printed item -well done IMHO. Have jury-rigged a number of configurations to get an Indicator on my machine, and this fit the bill perfectly! Was a bit concerned on "flex" prior to purchase - ended up being a non-issue.

May not fit your criteria - but works great for me.
My $0.015 ($0.02, adjusted for inflation).
Thanks for the review. Glad you like it

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everything has some flex at some point. Once it is all preloaded , it is just fine. Great to see what people are making and how they are making them these days. I like the wall mounted holders , great idea. The travadial for the Taig type lathe beds is another that is good too. Are you moulding a nut , inside for the screw to pull up with on the Z axis carriage ? My son does printing of parts but is too busy to do much for me, but he makes a product and the print is paused, and the nuts go into the printed recesses, then it carries on printing over the nut. Some things have hidden magnets, or slots for square style nuts to be placed. Lots of different materials these days as well as the ability to use a carbon or glass reinforced inner material a different material for the outside with a duel head printer. Since 2018 it has done just over 22.4k hours. It runs almost every night making parts and often finishes in the morning for the next lot. Most things are done in under 12 hours per build plate. Sure is an interesting industry.
I actually print a recess that accepts a 10/32 nylock nut. Seems to have worked out pretty well so far