Cuestock 2014

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
sounds like a great time.

this is going to be a great time to here and talk about the future of pool cues and where it is heading..hopefull to learn alot of new things and talk about the passion that some of us have...

Treadway Cues

Cuemaker
Silver Member
I think that one thing that is very important about this show is that these discussions are not lectures. This will be a nice relaxed time that we can all learn something from each other. Especially the cue makers. It will allow us to listen to collectors and the other attendees on how they feel about certain topics. This truly will be very insightful for everyone.

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Josh, you are right on target - this event will bring together both avid and casual cue collectors/buyers and cue makers for the first real opportunity to discuss topics of broad interest directly with one another in an open forum.

Clearly a beneficial opportunity for all.

Looking forward to having you there Josh.

Paul
pfd Studios

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuestock

This should be very interesting. I am not a cuemaker, just a player and collector but I am going to attend to hear these discussions first-hand. I am very appreciative of any creative process and I look forward to hearing what any given group of cuemakers will discuss.

cutter

Steve Klein Custom Cues
Silver Member
Cuestock

Just to hear Helmstetter would be worth the trip alone.

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve, I think that you will be very surprised by who some of the other invitees are and their significance in our industry. This event is shaping up to be a milestone in so many ways for us as cue makers, and the perhaps more so for buyers and collectors.

See you there, Paul.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
This event is shaping up to be a milestone in so many ways for us as cue makers, and the perhaps more so for buyers and collectors.

Not for me, I would rather see you shaping up a milestone in your shop working on my stuff><:smile:

Seriously, I would love go just to meet everybody, a lot of good people are scheduled to be there.
If not for the issue with my dogs I would go for sure.

Peace
Ted

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not for me, I would rather see you shaping up a milestone in your shop working on my stuff><:smile:

Seriously, I would love go just to meet everybody, a lot of good people are scheduled to be there.
If not for the issue with my dogs I would go for sure.

Peace
Ted

Ted,

Don't let your little buddies get in the way of a great opportunity..
Just bring your puppy caddies...
Don't forget your jar of peanut butter..

Last edited:

jkblbsl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob Manzino

I heard Bob Manzino might be attending also. Any confirmation of that?

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
YES, I heard the same thing . . . it would be great to have Bob Manzino there - especially IF he brought along some of his newest creations.

Will have to check into this rumor further.

pfd