CueTech Explorer Tip

doncole66us

Registered
I ordered a CueTech Explorer Tip on December 17 2009 and have yet to receive it. I have followed up several times with phone calls and EMails to no avail.

Has anyone else had any problems with getting this tip?:mad:

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i never tried buying one separately, but it came installed on the r360 that I had. i must say, it is a horrid excuse for a tip!

resurrecta

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree there. The tip is horrible. I suggest replacing it with a Sniper. It looks the same but plays tenfold better.

Al Coholic

Wrap it like it's yours.
Silver Member
I ordered a CueTech Explorer Tip on December 17 2009 and have yet to receive it. I have followed up several times with phone calls and EMails to no avail.

Has anyone else had any problems with getting this tip?:mad:

Who did you order it from?

doncole66us

Registered
I ordered it from Billiards911 who is a CueTech reseller.

They had called several times checking on the order and was told that the tip was no longer available.

I sent an EMail to a customer relation rep named Tim asking him if they are no longer available why are they for sale on there Web Site.

He came back and apologized, saying yes they were available in an East Coast Ware House and he would arrange for them to be shipped to Billiards911.

Everybody seems to hate CueTech and anything to do with them including there tips, but I like them and that is what counts.:)

Don