CURLY EBONY for sale (STRIPED)

bellforest

Bell Forest Products
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Nice looking Curly Striped Ebony up for grabs. The squares measure 1.25" x 1.25" x 18" and price is $25 each.

ebonysqset3.JPG

Last edited:

cbaumann212

Jackass Extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
kiln dried?

Are these kiln dried? I am always looking for wood for cues but never pull the trigger because noone seems to post if the wood is dried or not. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to sit on non-kiln dried wood before sending to a cuemaker.

BTW, pretty ebony.

bellforest

Bell Forest Products
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Are these kiln dried? I am always looking for wood for cues but never pull the trigger because noone seems to post if the wood is dried or not. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to sit on non-kiln dried wood before sending to a cuemaker.

BTW, pretty ebony.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that. These individual pieces are not kiln dried. They are sealed in Anchorseal to prevent checking. We try to keep kiln dried Ebony in stock but it goes fast. You may want to check out our website because we carry a fair amount of kiln dried wood for cues.

cbaumann212

Jackass Extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Post what in Ask the Cuemaker? He has wood for sale and I have a question about that wood. I don't understand.

bellforest

Bell Forest Products
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Post what in Ask the Cuemaker? He has wood for sale and I have a question about that wood. I don't understand.

8ball48043 suggested that we should post this Ebony for sale in the Ask the Cuemaker section. Unfortunately we are not allowed to do that anymore. Anything for sale must be listed here.....

bellforest

Bell Forest Products
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Wrong price

The price is $25 each on these. Punched the wrong key yesterday. Sorry for the inconvenience.