Day 2 of Mosconi Cup: Vote for Fan Favorite at Matchroom before 12 noon, USA time

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tis year partypoker Mosconi Cup fans have the power to choose the players to contest the first singles match of the second day’s play!

Make your selections below for the players you’d like to see contest the first match on Wednesday, December 5.

You can select one player from each team with the player from each team who receives the most votes going head-to-head in Wednesday’s opening match.

The Fans’ Choice match has no determining factor on other fixtures, meaning the players taking part in the Fans’ Choice fixture can be chosen again that day by their captains. The Fans’ Choice vote will close at 5pm (12 noon, East Coast USA time) on Wednesday, December 5th. Each voter will be able to vote for one player from each team and cannot vote multiple times.

Vote here --> http://www.matchroompool.com/mosconi-cup/#fansVote

Swighey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought it had already been decided - Shaw vs SVB. Is voting still open? Anyway, will be Shaw vs SVB

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I voted for Klenti and Shane, but actually, the two Young Guns -- Klenti and Tyler -- would be a great match-up. :)

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Based on yesterday's performance, who do you think would be the softest touch on Team Europe?

Just voted, thanks JAM!
SVB for USA.
Easiest touch, maybe Alex K the Greek. iDK. :confused:

(What a great, memorable Day 1)!

Will Prout

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just voted, thanks JAM!
SVB for USA.
Easiest touch, maybe Alex K the Greek. iDK. :confused:

(What a great, memorable Day 1)!

Will Prout

Should be very exciting today!

Ronnie O'Sullivan is currently playing in the Final 16 at the time of this writing, and then there's the Mosconi Cup this afternoon. I don't nkow how I will get my work done today. :D

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Based on yesterday's performance, who do you think would be the softest touch on Team Europe?

I couldn't watch it-No FB so I cant help you there. I took Kaci as someone said he was struggling a bit w the time clock though i have seen him play at a fast pace very well ONCE.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I couldn't watch it-No FB so I cant help you there. I took Kaci as someone said he was struggling a bit w the time clock though i have seen him play at a fast pace very well ONCE.

Kaci's slow-playing days, I think, are behind him. Last half-dozen times I've seen him play, he's not slow at all. I know he was when he first started out on the international tournament trail, but I believe word has gotten to him. He wrote about on his FB page, and I think this prompted him to speed it up. :)

The live stream may be on YouTube too. Not sure. If it is, I'll try to remember to post a link so others who aren't on FB can sweat it. :grin-square:

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I voted for Albin vs. Duel...seemed like a good match up and both guys are MC experienced, and I don't remember seeing them play each other too often

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The live stream may be on YouTube too. Not sure. If it is, I'll try to remember to post a link so others who aren't on FB can sweat it. :grin-square:

It is and when i clicked on it, it was "not available in my Country" :(

Last edited: