Dcc updates

mbj

"Burl" Ives approves
Silver Member
^^^ another reason I told the wife that I might just need some "me" time vacation next year

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
YEP...THE D
dAMN cAPS lOCK!
the deeper the event gets, the better Efren gets. Not discussing, stating.

C'mon Shuff-in-ski!

Aaron_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the deeper the event gets, the better Efren gets. Not discussing, stating.

Yep. It almost looks like he showed up out of stroke. I know the magician has lost a trick or two, but his top gear is still strong enough to get the job done IMO.

Aaron

Patrick

1 Pocket Addict
Silver Member
That would mean DAZ vs. Gray in the other match I guess.

I'd like to see a Gray vs. SVB finals myself...not sure I would bet it happening that way though.

-Patrick

BilliardTravel

Worldwide Pool Nomad
Silver Member
Yep. It almost looks like he showed up out of stroke. I know the magician has lost a trick or two, but his top gear is still strong enough to get the job done IMO.

Aaron

He's awesome. It's 7am here, I've been watching two different pool streams for the last 7 hours, and I'm probably gonna buy the evening accu-stats session just to watch Efren vs. SVB starting at... 9am my time. There goes the entire day! Awesome!

billiards102

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's awesome. It's 7am here, I've been watching two different pool streams for the last 7 hours, and I'm probably gonna buy the evening accu-stats session just to watch Efren vs. SVB starting at... 9am my time. There goes the entire day! Awesome!

That's impressive! Lots of great pool being played.

mbj

"Burl" Ives approves
Silver Member
kinda bummed .. I have a match the same time as SVB v. Efren .. maybe I'll catch a replay sometime from accu-stats as a filler during tomorrow's action

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
One thing I can not stand about the DCC is their website. I have no idea who is still left. I'm irritated with the whole thing.