Dealer Case Needed

FeltMaster

You Get The 8
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I am in need of a dealer case that converts to a standing display (I believe these start out as a hard suitcase style case). I have seen them in use, but not sure of the source. Plus if anyone has a used one they want to part with, that would be great too.

Also.....a standing display that is somewhat portable that is not a case would work for me also.

Appreciate any help, this is somewhat time sensative, it would need to be in Tuesdays mail.

Thanks,
Felt

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact Schmelke, www.schmelkecue.com and see what they charge to make one. I just asked them 3 days ago about building dealer "suitcases", they said it's a "case by case" basis (no pun intended)... I had to laugh when he said that!

Zim

FeltMaster

You Get The 8
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Zims Rack said:
Contact Schmelke, www.schmelkecue.com and see what they charge to make one. I just asked them 3 days ago about building dealer "suitcases", they said it's a "case by case" basis (no pun intended)... I had to laugh when he said that!

Zim
Thats a good idea, They may even have something they stock.
Felt

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
They don't keep dealer cases in stock, only up to 2b/2s. They custom make anything bigger.

billfishhead

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you buy 3 or more oneil cases you get a price cut,,,,,,,,,,,,,ive got 3 loaded,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you can get 6x6 and 4x8 cases

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
billfishhead said:
if you buy 3 or more oneil cases you get a price cut,,,,,,,,,,,,,ive got 3 loaded,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you can get 6x6 and 4x8 cases
Buy 3 or more from who? Do you have a link?

Tracy

FeltMaster

You Get The 8
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Thanks for the suggestions and offers thus far, looking for something to get into the mail Tuesday if possible...if not thanks for all the altertnate routes..
bump it up one more time.....for anyone out there that may have something.
Felt