Dealing with j&j

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
I don't know

about J&J, emailed them a couple of times, but Chrisonline handles J&J's and my dealings with him have been excellent.

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they've always responded to my emails and when i've bought stuff they've been good. it is usually cheaper though to go through a reseller.

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Chrisonline

beopool said:
How is dealing with j&j. Are they ok and reliable. Who is contact person for them.

Chrisonline is the way to go. Good guy to deal with and he's convenient!
From a lazy buyer. :D

Tim

I dealt with J and J on a few Tads, but didn't feel good about the transaction so I didn't buy them. I asked if the shafts were straight and they said they (Tads) are handmade and not perfect.

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Tim said:
I dealt with J and J on a few Tads, but didn't feel good about the transaction so I didn't buy them. I asked if the shafts were straight and they said they (Tads) are handmade and not perfect.

You would talk to Judy or Brian. They are great people to deal with!

GBCCUES

Registered
we are a retailer of J & J products. PM me with what you are interested in and I will see if we can help you.

MikeG

RDCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I buy several items a month from them. The local league player that are new just will not buy a high end cue so I buy the J&J and Kaisers to get them started. I have never had except 1 issue when they sold out of Kaisers recently it took 2 weeks to get my order. Thats only been 1 time and they overnighted them to me for no extra charge. Great to deal with so far...

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
thanks for the kind words guys... yes the people at J&J are awesome to deal with.. and i am so glad i have the pleasure...

if anybody is looking for anything special that they carry.. just pm me, and i will help you out with the best price i can..

chris

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
J&J are one of the very few companies that we have on "open account". In the billiard industry, that says a lot about their honesty and intregrety. I have dealt with them for the past 10 years and if Judy tells you something, you can bank on it. They pull no punches.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Judy at J & J has supported every event I ever did in Los Angeles. They are always the first ones to sign up for a booth, pay promptly when billed and never complain about anything. They just come to the event, set up their booth and sell like crazy!

I wish everybody in the pool business was so easy to deal with.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CrownCityCorey said:
You would talk to Judy or Brian. They are great people to deal with!

good advice, Judy is cool.

Tads are hand made and arnt awalys perfect, so for them to say that is stand-up. they are 99% of the time

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Judy Jou is Money in the Bank as far as dealing with a reputable seller.I can also say that through Judy,I have had the honor to meet many famous Cue Makers during the BCA expos. Tad and Fred are often sitting at a table near their booth,as well as Mez,Kenny Chen,and maybe even Conway.

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
beopool said:
How is dealing with j&j. Are they ok and reliable. Who is contact person for them.

One of the best companies you will ever deal with. Great people that always go the extra mile (sometimes 2 miles) to satisfy their customers.

They get an A+ from me.