Dennis vs Tony rematch! Oct 5-8 Who yards like???

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't like having to pay probably $60 for a 4 day pass or $25 a day !!! Open your wallets for this one the first one was FREE.....

Why you hating Dave?? If you don't like it, don't watch. There is plenty of free pool around to sweat.

4 day Event pass will 29.95 online
Day passes are 14.95 online

We will have professional commentary from Jeremy Jones along with appearances from Larry Schwartz and Chris Gentile. Instant replays and cameras will be positioned to make studying the racks easier.

If you would like to come see it in person, flights are pretty cheap to the area, Spartanburg, SC and Cue Time will have room deals.

In person 4 day VIP is 150 for front row 100 for second row
There will be a limited number of general admission for about $60

Players are getting a record setting guaranteed fee from PoolActionTV & Cue Time Billiards so yes we are counting on everyone supporting this match.

Terry is 100% correct. The 6 month pass is the nuts. This WILL be included at no extra charge in our 180 day pass that will go on sale on the 15 of August. $120 for 15 shows including the Derby Action Room

Last edited:

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good price. Good deal wish you the best in your business endeavors.

Last edited:

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well here we go again ... everyone got to see the first match in perfect quality without interruption.

Have you ever heard the old adage - those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it?

I am not in the prediction business - however I do understand historical statistics.

The vast majority of PPV pool streams either do not stream at all, or they stream poorly, or they stream intermittingly ... good luck getting a refund.

If history is to repeat it's self here, once again, get ready to see these post's.

The Stream Does not work!

Have not been able to see anything now for over 30 minutes!

I can not believe I paid for this!

How do I get my money back!

I will never pay for a live stream pool event ever again!

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its nice to have good commentary. That, for me, will be worth paying for. Ray has a nice set up, looking forward to it.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well here we go again ... everyone got to see the first match in perfect quality without interruption.

Have you ever heard the old adage - those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it?

I am not in the prediction business - however I do understand historical statistics.

The vast majority of PPV pool streams either do not stream at all, or they stream poorly, or they stream intermittingly ... good luck getting a refund.

If history is to repeat it's self here, once again, get ready to see these post's.

The Stream Does not work!

Have not been able to see anything now for over 30 minutes!

I can not believe I paid for this!

How do I get my money back!

I will never pay for a live stream pool event ever again!

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Haha. I feel your pain. We are aware that these type problems have occurred with many people who have attempted PPV.

This is not the case with PoolActionTV. We have done over 100 PPV's. We have full time LIVE customer support during every show. There are times when someone can't connect for whatever reason. Instant help and instant refund on request. I have to say Jason Walton who heads up our Helpdesk is THE best customer service and tech guy EVER. This man get's it done!

I will also say that we have streamed from Cue Time previously for the Dixieland Classic without issue.

Hope you'll join us.

Ray

BanksRopen777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony T-REX Chohan will keep his belt! His fire power and knowledge of high end one pocket shoots are the best in the world! Don't see anyone taking that belt for awhile!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

BanksRopen777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check out the 90 and 180 day subscription deals available from PoolActionTV it comes out to less than 10 bucks per event it's very good value with lots of top notch events and action matches included.

It's the only way to go! $70 package or $120 package is a lot of premium stream with little to no issues! Weather always plays a factor! Best stream in the billiards world!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony T-REX Chohan will keep his belt! His fire power and knowledge of high end one pocket shoots are the best in the world! Don't see anyone taking that belt for awhile!

Caca poopoo. Dennis got a litle surprise on day 1, when tony came out of the gate like a dragster.

He wont let that happen again...he hopes!

Gonna be a great battle, again.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Caca poopoo. Dennis got a litle surprise on day 1, when tony came out of the gate like a dragster.

He wont let that happen again...he hopes!

Gonna be a great battle, again.

I'm very interested to see where the line goes on this one. I'd think Dennis is still gonna be the favorite ( who knows by what though ) and I think smart money goes on Dennis but I think I kinda like Tony again - on top of his awesome shooting he's gotta be in Dennis' head somewhat. I think performance on day one problem will give us an idea how this goes - even with as close of as of a match it was last time. BTW bro; come on man, cancel that ride! You can go tricycling anytime! Come on down MD ST. 10. Since yards ain't playing, IL make sure your WBW!!! 😆 ( That's White Boy Wasted for those not in the know lol. Maybe even give Jason a call and have him fly in lol!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Should be one hell of match two of the very best One Pocket players on the planet :)

Attachments

• 20626391_1760283567335060_3636133022099963178_o.jpg
    20626391_1760283567335060_3636133022099963178_o.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You get what you pay for. I will make sure of it.

Ray

I hope so, Big Truck .. wish you the best of luck, but I will not be paying to see it.

Too many failed promises in the past - Perhaps you have things under control and I am not saying you do not.

What I am saying is that has not been the case in the past. In fact it's almost a guarantee when ever there is a PPV pool event this forum fills up with complaints about the stream not working.

So those are the facts...

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i want dennis for $500
pm me your response

no feedback ,no bet

Hi Deano, unsure if this was meant for me or just anyone reading but I've never bet over the Web as I have a handful of " the big guys " right down the street from me that are down with me. Not gonna lie, got arse foocked last bet I made with Reyes so a little gun shy believe it or not . If this was for me thanks I appreciate it but think I'm good, do wanna say though I would have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM betting withall you as I'm am quite sure you are good for it so it has nothing to do with that.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was not thinking of anyone in particular

i just want to bet on dennnis

i also would take efren over tony

possibly svb

when is the match