Derby - final one pocket matches?

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Shannon survived a lot of innings but finally gave up an opening.
Could be...........can see 5,6,7 he's getting all the way out......YEP
Tied it up.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Shannon beats the kiss Danny says he can't avoid. Banks another and goes far up the table. 2 down and counting.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Third ball wiggles in and fourth set up for the fifth. Ooops missed the ball. Efren could get 11 here according to Danny,

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Efren not only gets out he makse it look easy. Shooting the first shot left handed and drawing it back perfectly to run out.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Looks like Efren's gonna take it.

Efren might still be a threat to win the 1-pocket at DCC when he's 80.

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like Efren's gonna take it.

Efren might still be a threat to win the 1-pocket at DCC when he's 80.

Man I agree, he is special! all three games 8 and out tonight, unlike Shannon/Frost long match.

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that Efren once again holds the DCC one pocket title, order in the universe has finally been restored after a turbulent 6 years. I was actually getting worried there for a bit.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Man I agree, he is special! all three games 8 and out tonight, unlike Shannon/Frost long match.

I think he was 7 and out in Game 2 (his first win). But, either way, it was a masterful performance.

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think he was 7 and out in Game 2 (his first win). But, either way, it was a masterful performance.

Sorry you are correct. but 7, 8 and 8, true the layout is easy but doing it three times is masterful performance.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Now that Efren once again holds the DCC one pocket title, order in the universe has finally been restored after a turbulent 6 years. I was actually getting worried there for a bit.

I think Efren just figured he needed to let others win for awhile so they didn't cancel the tournament.