Diamond Las Vegas Open

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone on the stream said Kaci posted on FB that he overslept his morning match???

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Kaci forfeited to Big Ko
Dennis is out eliminated by Karol

How did Ralf get to 4-6 and now at table. Tot he was gone when DD on hill 6-1 :D

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler is OUT lost to Wu Kun Lin hill hill
Filler missed 9 ball in final rack

Chang Jung Lin sent Chris Robinson to losers side.
Aranas beat Ralf so winners side hot seat 1130pm anytime now Chang v Aranas

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aranas playing great
3 to 0 vs Chang
He's becoming a monster
Hard work paying off

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First I'm watching this tourney... how did Mikaela (spelling) come back? I haven't seen her in 4 or 5 years it seems.

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope Justin Bergman and Chris Robinson make it to the finals.

Justin should have won last night against DD but seemed he was tired.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In the hotseat match, I think each player made just one error (from an Accu-Stats TPA perspective). Chang played a safety in Game 1 and Arranas then ran out, so charge a safety error to Chang. Arranas scratched on the break in Game 6, so charge a break error to Arranas. This translates into TPAs of .986 for Aranas and .976 for Chang.

[but it was a short match]

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
In the hotseat match, I think each player made just one error (from an Accu-Stats TPA perspective). Chang played a safety in Game 1 and Aranas then ran out, so charge a safety error to Chang. Arranas scratched on the break in Game 6, so charge a break error to Arranas. This translates into TPAs of .986 for Aranas and .976 for Chang.

[but it was a short match]

Hard to believe they both made it this far playing that poorly.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just shows how lucky of a game call shot/call safe 10 ball really is.
They're not playing call-safe just call-shot afaik. There's gonna be some degree luck in any pool game. Hell, snooker and Chinese 8ball both allow flukes and they pay-out light yrs more $$ than any other cuesports.