Diamond pro price question

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Show me a Blue Label Diamond in mint condition that is worth $1-2 less ??? I understand losing delivery, install and accessory kit, that table is worth $6k right now. Since the price is now $7995.00 I would say you could even get more from someone in a hurry. NOT selling it is my advice, but, that is up to you! GODSPEED on your recovery and I hope you keep at it!

TFT
There you go. You have a $6k bid for your table. If you can't get more for it, Trent will buy it for $6k.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A) if you have an active workers comp case, I'd suggest you seriously consider watching what you say about it online. You never know what captured statements might mean to your claim, or how they might be used to impact your benefits. It does appear you are here with your real name and all.

2: talk to the Dr/ pt about your condition. It is important, as you only get 1 body to use.

2- have you attempted to modify your stance or even play with the opposite hand? You obviously like pool. It will be harder to replace the table at a later time than it will be to keep it.

And second, do you think you might be experiencing a hint of depression/ frustration regarding your condition? It is common, no worries or stigma. It will pass, so concentrate on daily steps that benefit you in the long run.

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A) if you have an active workers comp case, I'd suggest you seriously consider watching what you say about it online. You never know what captured statements might mean to your claim, or how they might be used to impact your benefits. It does appear you are here with your real name and all.

2: talk to the Dr/ pt about your condition. It is important, as you only get 1 body to use.

2- have you attempted to modify your stance or even play with the opposite hand? You obviously like pool. It will be harder to replace the table at a later time than it will be to keep it.

And second, do you think you might be experiencing a hint of depression/ frustration regarding your condition? It is common, no worries or stigma. It will pass, so concentrate on daily steps that benefit you in the long run.
The workers comp case was closed quite a few months ago. It is my real name. I have tried to modify my stance three different ways. I thought about trying left handed for a short time but decided playing pool is not worth that. I am definitely frustrated about the situation. Maybe that would be considered depression. I will definitely take my time and make a decision based on practicality and not emotions. Thanks for posting.

PUTT4DACA$$H

Silver Member
Are you guys talking about a diamond Pro-Am or a diamond professional...big difference..both called diamond pro??
I would wait at least a year for your PT / rehab to kick in...there are plenty of drills to do while not even walking around a table...you can put your bent knee on a chair to take pressure off of your foot...selling the table would be my last resort....you have 25 more years to enjoy it even if for the next year your playing from a scooter/ power chair... just my $.02....

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Are you guys talking about a diamond Pro-Am or a diamond professional...big difference..both called diamond pro??
The pro is 400$ more than the Pro-Am.

BB for the win, lastly.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isn't the 3 piece slate more costly to move and setup as the one piece gets flipped into a cart??
Most installers won’t even mess with a 9-foot one piece slate table due to the weight of it - 600+ pounds even if the slate is by itself. It takes a specialized cart to handle one and it is limited to ground level disassembles and reassembles at both locations. Unless I knew with absolute certainty that I would never need to move or resell it, I would never purchase a 9-foot one piece slate table for those reasons.

I assumed by diamond pro, the OP meant a diamond professional, three-piece slate table.

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most installers won’t even mess with a 9-foot one piece slate table due to the weight of it - 600+ pounds even if the slate is by itself. It takes a specialized cart to handle one and it is limited to ground level disassembles and reassembles at both locations. Unless I knew with absolute certainty that I would never need to move or resell it, I would never purchase a 9-foot one piece slate table for those reasons.

I assumed by diamond pro, the OP meant a diamond professional, three-piece slate table.
Correct. Diamond professional. 3 piece slate.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Correct. Diamond professional. 3 piece slate.
I feel your pain and sincerely hope you can get past this issue. At 42 I wouldn't consider you a geezer yet, you got at least 15 years till you hit geezer territory. Definitely talk to your doc about your foot not healing and certainly do not be shy about looking around to get PT that actually helps your problems. A good physical therapist can do wonders, when you find a good you can usually tell. I had what my doc called a sprained foot a few years ago, they did xrays on a couple of different occasions but said it was just sprained. I told them repeatedly that it was very sore and it was also clearly hugely swollen. Finally after walking around on it like that for 5-6 months and enough complaining they sent me in for an MRI to find out I had a broken bone in my foot, A few weeks in a boot and my sprain was magically healed. I think feet can be very complicated, I know my foot/ankle MRI took considerably longer than my cervical/thoracic MRI's, I know its easy to get discouraged but keep working at it.

Last edited:

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel your pain and sincerely hope you can get past this issue. At 42 I wouldn't consider you a geezer yet, you got at least 15 years till you hit geezer territory. Definitely talk to your doc about your foot not healing and certainly do not be shy about looking around to get PT that actually helps your problems. A good physical therapist can do wonders, when you find a good you can usually tell. I had what my doc called a sprained foot a few years ago, they did xrays on a couple of different occasions but said it was just sprained. I told them repeatedly that it was very sore and it was also clearly hugely swollen. After enough complaining they finally sent me for an MRI to find out I had a broken bone in my foot, A few weeks in a boot and my sprain was magically healed. I think feet can be very complicated, I know my foot/ankle MRI took considerably longer than my cervical/thoracic MRI's, I know its easy to get discouraged but keep working at it.
Thank you for the kind words of encouragement and advice.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The workers comp case was closed quite a few months ago. It is my real name. I have tried to modify my stance three different ways. I thought about trying left handed for a short time but decided playing pool is not worth that. I am definitely frustrated about the situation. Maybe that would be considered depression. I will definitely take my time and make a decision based on practicality and not emotions. Thanks for posting.
Sheeeeeet.

No thanks necessary...we take care of our own up in hrrrre. And free advice: worth every penny.

Some day, and that day may never come, Azb will call upon you to do a service for another..
1613698458436.png

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Also, to help drive home the point, on December 18th when o visited this website, the price was 5995$. That's 2k less. Infact, my table, delivered and set up will cost me less than I can buy a table for today... glad I ordered when I did. And with the amount of work I'm doing to ready the room in the mean time, I need every bit of the 12-14 week backorder. In fact I called Rick and asked to be put to the back burner just so I can try to have the room completely finished by time the table comes - otherwise it goes in the living room and I'll probably have to sleep on it too.

Good luck to the OP. Be smart man, I think you know what you need to do!
e128ca8243cc7ed6317dc40d3211acaa.jpg

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don’t underestimate the value. Diamond tables take about 3-4 months to get. Maybe somebody wants a table ASAP and will buy yours. Wait for the right buyer.

Last edited: