DigiCue orders start shipping today (10/31/16)

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
Thread title says it all. The DigiCues have arrived and all 3,000 received today are sold. If you have them on order then your order is shipping this week. Looking forward to hearing feedback and reading some more reviews on the product: https://www.obcues.com/products/DIGICUE-Training-Aid.html

Lots and Lots of DigiCues.jpg

Lots of DigiCues.jpg

DigiCues Arrived.jpg

dvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good news

Hello Shane

That's great
Looking forward to using it again

I had one for a couple days as part of the review

Actually. Haven't seen any further reviews since I posted mine several weeks ago

Thanks

Dave

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice! Glad to hear they're shipping and will be getting into peoples hands en masse soon!

Love getting to try this out early, thanks again for the opportunity Shane! This is going to be an amazing training device for people!

Actually. Haven't seen any further reviews since I posted mine several weeks ago

Funny you mention that, I just sent a reminder today for people to post their reviews. The Digicue is currently with our penultimate reviewer and will be heading to the final reviewer very soon.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Glad to see your first order is already sold out! Very cool!

Good luck with it, tho its apparent you won't need it. And again, thanks for letting me participate in the AZB trial, it was a lot of fun getting to play with one.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered one on the OB website yesterday. I don't suppose mine is on that pallet...or is it?

Explosion Jones

Registered
My order status was updated about an hour ago. Package left Texas at 4am and arrives in Florida on Thursday. Looking forward to trying it out.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't wait to get the one you generously donated to our junior league, I'll be sure to let you know how the kids practice with it. I'm sure they will like it more than just doing drills and I know it will lead to competitions about who can shoot the most shots without it buzzing LOL

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
3000 units X $100.00 each...... = $300,000.00 Someone is going to the steak house Friday night... lol.... Pretty cool unit...

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered mine in mid july, order status today? "Awaiting shipment"...

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member

We started shipping the DigiCues yesterday morning and have been at it again all day today. We have already shipped almost 2,300 of the 3,000 DigiCues sold between yesterday and today so we are hoping to have them all shipped out by tomorrow or Thursday.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Each one of these is a hundred bucks!

3,000 x 100 = 300,000 (Three hundred thousand dollars) on this one shipping.

All of whom are sold.
That's good.

You must be doing at least reasonably OK.
Congratulations.

Last edited:

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
Each one of these is a hundred bucks!

3,000 x 100 = 300,000 (Three hundred thousand dollars) on this one shipping.

All of whom are sold.
That's good.

You must be doing at least reasonably OK.
Congratulations.

We are doing well, thank you. We appreciate the support of the OB fans and are very excited about the DigiCue and also some future projects we have cooking :smile:

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are doing well, thank you. We appreciate the support of the OB fans and are very excited about the DigiCue and also some future projects we have cooking :smile:

So Shane- I am not familiar with the sales history. If I ordered mine a few days ago, will I receive it in these shipments you are making now or do I have to wait until your next batch arrives?

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
So Shane- I am not familiar with the sales history. If I ordered mine a few days ago, will I receive it in these shipments you are making now or do I have to wait until your next batch arrives?

Most likely you will be receiving yours at the end of November as that was the date shown on the website when you placed your order. However, if we have enough cancellations (which always happens) then several people who ordered after the cut off will get one sooner than they thought.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most likely you will be receiving yours at the end of November as that was the date shown on the website when you placed your order. However, if we have enough cancellations (which always happens) then several people who ordered after the cut off will get one sooner than they thought.

Thank you Sir.

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

We started shipping the DigiCues yesterday morning and have been at it again all day today. We have already shipped almost 2,300 of the 3,000 DigiCues sold between yesterday and today so we are hoping to have them all shipped out by tomorrow or Thursday.

And yet, sadly, my current order status:

Order Status: Awaiting Shipment
Order Date: 14th Jul 2016 @ 8:07 PM

:(

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
I just received mine today.
I installed the digicue into the larger rubber housing, slipped it onto the butt of my cue, turned it on and it vibrated.
Then I tried some really bad strokes and I can't feel any vibration.
It will vibrate if I strike the butt of the cue with the palm of my hand.
I tried all three modes and I can't get it to detect a bad stroke.

I discovered that you actually have to strike the cue ball before it detects a bad stroke. :(
I was hopping it would detect practice strokes without hitting a ball because I don't have a pool table at home.

So I practiced a few strokes on my bed with a cue ball and no chalk.
Using only center ball shooting the cue ball into a pillow.
My normal stroke did not set it off on levels 1 and 2.
On level 3 any time I stroked harder than soft, it vibrated.

I try it for real tomorrow.

Last edited:

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member

We are doing our absolute best I can assure you. Shipping 3,000 DigiCues in 5 days is no mean feat! I will personally make sure that your order ships today without fail. Thank you for your patience pocket.

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member

After looking at your order this morning it apparently already shipped out. It looks like the shipment status on our website had not been updated, sorry about that. Tracking information has been emailed to you and your DigiCue is out for delivery today. Thank you for your patience and enjoy it!