Do LEFT HANDERS have a more fluid stroke?

PoolChump

Banned
This may be a right and left side of the brain question, but to me it appears left handed pool players have a more natural fluid stroke.

Are there any facts, other than by observation, that support this? :confused:

I see this in all sports. Tennis, baseball, golf, etc.

Last edited:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member

Attachments

• plz-stop-post.jpg
    plz-stop-post.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 642

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you have 4 threads on the front page. Please stop. You say you are great player and instructor and you haven't heard of Scotty Townsend?

PoolChump

Banned
I will stop posting because of you

you have 4 threads on the front page. Please stop. You say you are great player and instructor and you haven't heard of Scotty Townsend?

You are right. Because I don't know Scotty Townsend and have 4 threads, I will stop posting for good. I am sorry for posting more than the rules state. Enjoy AZbilliards. It was a fun ride. Take care all!

pdcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This may be a right and left side of the brain question, but to me it appears left handed pool players have a more natural fluid stroke.

No.

Next!

Dale

noMoreSchon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well it all makes sense now, I am right handed, play left handed. I never knew why now I

know. Fluid stroke. Go figure, I am a genius...Shout out to all the smooth stroking leftys

out there.

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmm

Now that you mention it Vencent did look a lot more fluid that Fast Eddie, Sigel to Hopkins, Mickelson to Furik, Conners to Bobby Riggs, by Gosh I think you might
be right.
jack

67tbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know a lefty with a super smooth stroke. But he has a history of practicing obsessively. Coincidence? Maybe

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ask Ronnie O'Sullivan, he's the only profession I see regularly that interchanges in snooker matches. I have seen Efran switch, but he doesn't look as comfortable as Ronnie with his stroke.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Mkindsv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ever since I was a kid I was always hearing that "if you switch hands you can gain a stroke"...probably not on topic though