Dr Dre’s balls……

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes that Dr Dre (Andre Young)

Long story.

Short version, I had no clue I owned these until a few minutes ago. I looked in a cabinet and there they were. There was a table here of his I sold-was a 8’ home table. These balls were in a cabinet. They are garbage and I never looked at them closely. There are 2 sets. They appear unused, the balls that were on the table l, went with the table when I sold it.

Anyways here are Dre’s balls:
6EBDDF4F-F4B0-482F-8C8F-19AA6045E5B0.jpeg
7CC371CB-75CA-4A68-A017-8782E6CCB318.jpeg

Who knew?

At least the 5 is correct.

I found more balls……

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They look like glass. Like a decorative ornament, or something. And that would make for an exciting opening break.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes that Dr Dre (Andre Young)

Long story.

Short version, I had no clue I owned these until a few minutes ago. I looked in a cabinet and there they were. There was a table here of his I sold-was a 8’ home table. These balls were in a cabinet. They are garbage and I never looked at them closely. There are 2 sets. They appear unused, the balls that were on the table l, went with the table when I sold it.

Anyways here are Dre’s balls:View attachment 684635View attachment 684634

Who knew?

At least the 5 is correct.

I found more balls……
Those are cool.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those are cool.
I never knew I had them, I saw them in the cabinet and dismissed them as junk. When I moved here I knew someone set a brand new set of centennials in that cabinet. So tonight I was moving some stuff around and went to get the centennials when I noticed 2 sets of clear balls.

Hmm, ok I’ll have a look. I popped open the egg like package they came in and noticed the printing on the inside of the balls.

I had no idea they were brand new. They look like Chrystal. I didn’t touch them except to pull the 5 out for a pic. I didn’t bang them together to see what they sound like.

More souvenirs lol

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a set like that with my initials inside. It came from Abercrombie and Fitch in NYC.
My sister ordered it in the early 70’s along with a set of 500 personalized clay poker chips.
I never used the pool balls because they’re more of a novelty but the poker chips were cool.

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I have a set like that with my initials inside. It came from Abercrombie and Fitch in NYC.
My sister ordered it in the early 70’s along with a set of 500 personalized clay poker chips.
I never used the pool balls because they’re more of a novelty but the poker chips were cool.

My dad has a set that he received as a gift in the 80s. They played very strange the few times we tried to use them.