dragon case

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this is a case for an az member just a teaser there is a ton more detail in the dragon now ,this pic was just the very start of the tooling the case is almost finished just adding a few finishing touches then it will be shipped out i will post more pics in a few days, thanks for looking if you would like to get a quote on having a case made just send me a message thanks jay

001-12.jpg
[/IMG]
002-10.jpg
[/IMG]

005-8.jpg
[/IMG]
001-13.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
what is going to be inside the crystal ball? lots of improvement from last pics...still got away to go....mickey carroll

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what is going to be inside the crystal ball? lots of improvement from last pics...still got away to go....mickey carroll

thanks the case is actually almost ready to ship but i just dont have a new pics yet,,, but once the end caps are on ill post a pic of the finished tooling and dye etc....,

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking work. I have almost the same exact dragon as a half sleeve tattoo on my right arm. That case would be perfect for me!

Can't wait to see the final pics!

Chris

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking work. I have almost the same exact dragon as a half sleeve tattoo on my right arm. That case would be perfect for me!

Can't wait to see the final pics!

Chris

man thats cool, i am a full time tattoo artist here in nj, my main focus is traditional japanese style work, here is a pic of a koi fish i did this is tattooed on leather, i have a few actual tattooed cases in the works but i wont post pics untill they are complete
meb063.jpg
[/IMG]

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
i am so ready to see this beauty my collection....:D

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

love the dragon. I have been trying to get a dragon case for a couple of years, but everyone I asked wouldnt do it...........

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is REALLY cool. I'm a huge fan of tattoos and your work seems to be pretty darn good!! I love the dragon AND the Koi.

Keep up the good work!

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is REALLY cool. I'm a huge fan of tattoos and your work seems to be pretty darn good!! I love the dragon AND the Koi.

Keep up the good work!

thanks i appriciate that ill be posting some new pics of this case finished soon as i can :)

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
love the dragon. I have been trying to get a dragon case for a couple of years, but everyone I asked wouldnt do it...........

Not yet on the type you want.

I will tell you though that Jay is probably your man at this point to do the sort of over the top type of design you have in mind Steve.

Jay does the original art and he studies the subject intensively. As a tattoo artist who focuses on Japanese culture Jay has a lot of experience with the type of dragon you want and the ability to take it to the level you want.

With your permission I will send him the pics I have of the example you gave me and you and he should talk about what you want.

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not yet on the type you want.

I will tell you though that Jay is probably your man at this point to do the sort of over the top type of design you have in mind Steve.

Jay does the original art and he studies the subject intensively. As a tattoo artist who focuses on Japanese culture Jay has a lot of experience with the type of dragon you want and the ability to take it to the level you want.

With your permission I will send him the pics I have of the example you gave me and you and he should talk about what you want.

thanks john i appriciate that id be more than happy to do the case , i love dragons, by the way how is the tattoo healing up

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chinese Dragon

Beautiful dragon carving Jay. This is going to be an awesome case!