E Reyes Vs S Moore Updates AnyOne

rwomel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, looks like the BcN computer is down for the night. Is there anyone that can give us an update to the Reyes vs Moore match??

This should have started by now.

Any news would be VERY helpful, and appriciated

Thanks
RWOMEL

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rwomel said:
Well, looks like the BcN computer is down for the night. Is there anyone that can give us an update to the Reyes vs Moore match??

This should have started by now.

Any news would be VERY helpful, and appriciated

Thanks
RWOMEL

This should have been over by now because the finals was supposed to start at 9 pm.

rwomel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

Just wondering my main man 'Efren' is still in the hunt and will play LUAT.

Anyone there at DCC, that can give us an update on the scores please.
Thanks
RWOMEL

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's the least they can do. I mean we will not be able to view the broadcast tonight so they should at least update their website with the results or have somebody post on this board regarding the results of the matches. The DCC website has been very disappointing. They have no updates whatsoever.

breaktime2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gosh, I thought it was my lack of computer skills. I looked all over the DCC web site for match results and found nothing:confused:

rwomel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The people at DCC I was refering to were people acually there at the event.
In the audience, with a laptop, cell phone, web access, CB Radio, smoke signals, etc.:) :)

Would anyone please give us an update on what is going on with the BANKS FINALS. Who is the final pair, any info on the REYES/MOORE match, etc

THANKS !!

RWOMEL

T

Timberly

Efren vs Stevie Moore in the finals... getting ready to start in a few min

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so this means that Efren was defeated by Moore in their first game then had to buy back (since he had not lost previously) and win over Luat to arrange this rubber match with Stevie Moore, right?

Stevie Moore might have the advantage here because Efren is not really known for his banks skills. In fact, this is his highest finish in the banks. He does a lot better with 1pocket and 9ball. But Efren is Efren so I would not be surprised if he wins this one, especially if he gets 'lucky' hehehe

BTW, Luat has the tendency to 'choke' during the most important games in a tournament. Remember the US Open and the recent WPC?

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
The DCC people don't run the broadcast... that's bcn. The DCC folks have, to the best of my knowledge, ever listed results on their site. I guess they have enough to do running the whole thing.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Congrats Stevie, and congrats Efren for making a solid go for the Master once again...

My guess is Ralf Souquet will take the 9-ball home, Efren will win one-pocket and he will also be in the last 16 in 9-ball and then win the Master...

T

Timberly

f210 said:
so this means that Efren was defeated by Moore in their first game then had to buy back (since he had not lost previously) and win over Luat to arrange this rubber match with Stevie Moore, right?

Stevie Moore might have the advantage here because Efren is not really known for his banks skills.
Stevie beat Efren 3-0 when they first played and then won hill hill in the finals.

Banks isn't Stevie's game either. If I'm not mistaken, this is his first banks tournament. I'm not positive on that but that's what I overheard someone else saying.

The finals was phenomenal!

They both had to turn around and play their opponent in the 1p event. LOL, I don't know how Stevie is going to overcome his adrenaline rush to play a 1p game. He was very excited and rightfully so.

I sent a text msg to 4 different people during the match, trying to see if they could post updates during the match but I couldn't find anyone to do it. Sorry!

rwomel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to all for the updates. Too bad BcN was down and out last night. I hope they recorded those 3 matches, and that I can see them later on this week.

Well, at least Efren will be in the running for "Master of the Table" again this year. KUDOS to Mr. Moore on a great win over the --IMHO--greatest player of all times.

I will be arriving on Thursday, with new digital camera and my laptop, and will post pics and some personal comments through my stay at the DCC.

This will be my 4th year and have stayed the 9-10 days before, but I can not STAY AWAKE that long any more. So I come in for the 9-Ball event now. I have my usual seat ---TV VIP Seat 6. I look just like my avatar:cool:

Will see everyone one soon at Louisville
Now on to the 1-Hole matches
Hope my buddy Sylver Ochoa shows them how it is done.
He finished in the top 18 in Banks...not too bad..not bad at all
Go Sylver...Goooo!!