Earl Strickland has a YouTube channel!

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the fat wrap for on the end of his cue? He doesn't hold the cue there.

I hope he plays better than that for the Mosconi Cup.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How can you play better than not missing a ball???
You have to understand things like percentages and probabilities to talk intelligently about pool. Did Earl break the 14.1 high run record? Why not if he doesn't miss a ball?

WobblyStroke

I've been watching a lot of straight pool lately and watching him is quite painful. He's playing it like a 9-ball player
He plays it like the best shot maker in the world. which, in his mind, he still is. Full table length blind angle cut? Why not? I'm the F'n Pearl!
Honestly he is one stroking while talking as he's down. Not his best pool. But super impressive how easy it is for him to pot balls like he's throwing marbles in a bathtub. I'm def looking forward to more str8 pool from him. Even if it's bad str8 pool by conventional standards, I will sign up for 28min 100s like he claims to run and his 45 in 8min suggests is well within reach even if he's taking his time and thinking about patterns.

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl just reinforcing why he's my favorite player to watch. He just casually runs more balls than I ever have in my life while yacking the entire time, doing exactly what he says he's going to do with more precision after a half second of thought than I could accomplish with a veritable lifetime of hemming and hawing and going through umpteen micro-adjustments and practice strokes. Long live The Pearl!

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Earl doing what SVB not capable of on social media.