Efren and Frost - Efren's last stand in the USA???

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
maybe scott is saying this is efren's last stand in the USA to hype the match and drive ppv.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
maybe scott is saying this is efren's last stand in the USA to hype the match and drive ppv.

I have to take full responsibility. I did tell Scott that this very well may be Efren's last big dance. Efren will play as long as he can.100%. He did not say this would be his last stand.

This is not hype. It was simply my view.

Scott is excited, as am I. It's going to be fun. 100%.

Ray

1outofthemoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking forward to this match! Hopefully you can stream it big truck. I always enjoy your coverage of the events.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No way Efren is hanging it up. It is who he is.

Even when he is home he is always playing, often times getting weight.

He will not be over here as often as in the past as there is more $ in his part of the world.

JMO

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm looking forward to this match! Hopefully you can stream it big truck. I always enjoy your coverage of the events.

This will be a PoolActionTV production. We will have an allstar cast of commentary as well. I really can't wait!

Thanks for the kind words.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Please have Incardona Varner. They both love Efren.

Great choices. Mark Wilson is great too. Mark covered the Color of Money in Hong Kong. Scott Rabon and/or Jeremy will also be involved. Going to be an entire semester on the game from a lot of great guys.

Ray