AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it on? I thought it was cricket or something on the schedule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scttybee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
teach me why the wpba does this...

double elimination till sunday,then redraw and single-complete bullshit...just watched jen lose match after being undefeated and now goes home-allison had a loss going in why do they do this?

ine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, Allison Fisher beat Jennifer Berreta. 4-3, and 4-0.

Thank you! I have no way of watching ESPN3 and with no livescores and no other livestream it is hopeless to follow the tournament. I am used to kozoom, spoiled:)

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you! I have no way of watching ESPN3 and with no livescores and no other livestream it is hopeless to follow the tournament. I am used to kozoom, spoiled:)

Second semi is over. Webb beat Bryant 4-2 (not sure exactly), 4-3.

Finals up next, Webb vs Fisher.

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member

Really? You don't have a computer or a streaming device, like a Roku? It is free to watch on their site, or you can download their channel to your streaming device... you can also probably watch on a smart phone or tablet

here is link: http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index

ine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope. You have to choose a provider and since I am in Norway non of the providers in the list are an option. Maybe there is a way and I have just nit found it, but I even tried with vpn. Nothing works.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
double elimination till sunday,then redraw and single-complete bullshit...just watched jen lose match after being undefeated and now goes home-allison had a loss going in why do they do this?

Nothing pisses me off more then double elimination tournaments that go single at the end. Makes no sense