F/S attn; palmer collectors

androd

androd
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
would like to sell old palmer (snake design) execellent condition, three shafts ,two shaft protectors, instroke case (holds 3 butts & 7 shafts)
hand tooled leather. will sell seperately.cue $4000.00 case $350.00.
can't seem to get pics small enough for az's site, if interested e-mail me and i will attach pics to return e-mail.

LoGiC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
AZ'r TATE (Chris) is the expert and collector of palmers. PM'n him is probably a good start.

Also, I've never shot or seen in person a Palmer, why are they special? Do they hit well? Its a great looking cue, but for collectors, I doubt the hit matters that much.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
LoGiC said:
AZ'r TATE (Chris) is the expert and collector of palmers. PM'n him is probably a good start.

Also, I've never shot or seen in person a Palmer, why are they special? Do they hit well? Its a great looking cue, but for collectors, I doubt the hit matters that much.

I have a model M from the 2nd catalog...bought new, my name under the ring. The pics here show a different looking bumper than mine, and they don't show lots of detail...but it looks like the real deal.

To say mine hits stiff and hard is an understatement...and you're right...it's more the collectability than the playability of original Palmers.
I don't usually shoot with mine...just once in a while for old times sake.

androd

androd
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
it says Willie Elder's finest. he was a trick shot and exihibition performer in the southwest, did shows with U.J.Puckett, Jersey Red, new york fats, and put on some with willie mosconi. he was also a palmer distributer and held weekly tournaments ,the eleventh week the previous ten winners played fo a very nice palmer cue, not the top of the line but nice.

Last edited: