F.S. Basic Cue Repair Lathe

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Condition: New. This is a specially set-up and modified Micro Lathe II, that does a great job on tips, ferrules, shaft cleaning, sanding, tenoning, refinishing and handles house cues with no problem. It is simple, fast and works great! It is New and has been assembled, checked and tested only. I built one of these for myself and sold it when I purchased a larger lathe. I received so many requests and inquiries that I decided to build more. It was originally built to do only tips and ferrules, but as you can see from the photos it can be versatile, with the reversible headstock and foot operated control., a bearing steady rest for shafts and a cloth lined steady rest for house cues. You are bidding on the complete lathe with reversible headstock and a 110 - 120 volt,100 watt, 1.0 amp, motor which is not rated for continous run operation, includes foot control, pulleys and three jaw self centering chuck, chuck wrenches (tommy bars), both steady rests, they're functional - not pretty, two high speed steel cutting bits, plastic shaft collet, one set of 5/16 x 18 joint protectors for holding butts and shafts, three Allen wrenches and a couple extra screws for the lathe plus an extra set of brushes for the motor, everything except the baseboard. Although the photos don't show them, I am now including a heavy duty drive belt and a two sided tool post in place of the single sided one in the photos. In addition I am including an insert "plug" which turns the bearing steady rest into a live center for holding shaft tips while cleaning and finishing (see last photo). Also some of the motors are now white or ivory colored instead of black (same motor - different color). I will ship anywhere in the USA. Insurance is included for your protection. A quote for Fedex shipping is available I just need your zip code. The price here for AZer's is $449.00 + S&H. Please send a PM if you have ANY questions. Thank a Million!! Todd.

Cue Lathe 1.jpg

Cue Lathe 2.jpg

Cue Lathe 3.jpg

Cue Lathe 5.jpg

Last edited:

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
For all of you who asked. I will have one ready to go this week and I will be taking orders as well.

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
This one is sold.... but I'll make more. I will post here as soon as I have ready to go. Thanks a Million!! Todd

sly_shooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I've been in the process of making my own cue lathe out of Taig parts, after nickel and diming things for awhile I know this here is a very good price.
A basic plain Jane Taig set up cost this much and that's without the larger
spindle which costs another $75 and all the other parts added.

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
I have one ready to go. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM....

Thanks a Million!!
Todd

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Basic repair lathe

You can't go wrong with one of Todds lathe's. If you are just looking for something basic to do tips , ferrules and cleanings this is what you want. You get everything but the mounting board and Todd is great to deal with, he helps you out with whatever you need,,,Mine's still working great Todd ,,,,<<ED

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Thanks for the kind words Ed!!

This one is sold pending payment but I am building more so if you are interested please just send me a PM.

Thanks a Million!!
Todd

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
The Buyer backed out so this one is available. If you are interested or have any questions please just let me know... Send me a PM.

Thanks a Million!!

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Todd is a great AZ'er to deal with, very honest with shipping cost and a real value in a startup lathe for many cue operations.--Leonard

phishman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought one from Todd last year and am finally learning how to use it (slow learner). Does a fantastic job for a fair price. After the sale all I have to do is call Todd and he will fill in the blanks for me---a real gentleman.