f/s:First Treadway Cue listed on Azbilliards (My ex-build-off cue)

Treadway Cues

Cuemaker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sale is the cue that I made for the build-off that didn't happen. This is the first cue I listed for sale on Azbilliards and am hoping to get lots of views.

About the cue:
-Cocobolo forearm and butt sleeve
-19oz.
-Radial Pin
-Black Phenolic Joint and butt cap with Cocobolo stitch rings accented by brass rings
-2 13mm shafts with 3/4" Juma ferrules and Lepro tips.
-Brown/dark honey colored lizard print leather wrap

Sorry, I'm a cue maker not a photographer.

$675 plus shipping and add 3% if using paypal.
Please US only.

You can contact me by email: josh@treadwaycues.com
or by messaging me on AZ. Thanks for looking! More cues for sale will be added in the next few days.

Attachments

• DSCN0166.jpg
    DSCN0166.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 942
  • DSCN0238.jpg
    DSCN0238.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 943
  • DSCN0239.JPG
    DSCN0239.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 932
  • DSCN0241.jpg
    DSCN0241.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 928
  • DSCN0245.jpg
    DSCN0245.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 944

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Nice

That is a nice looking cue. I really like the ring work. If I sell my cue, I might just pick that one up. It looks like it hits nice and stiff, which is how I like em!

Treadway Cues

Cuemaker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If anyone is nervous about dealing with someone who has never sold on azbilliards. I can give several very reputable references. Not just dealers but also collectors and some highly respected cue makers.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
As Reference.....

If anyone is nervous about dealing with someone who has never sold on azbilliards. I can give several very reputable references. Not just dealers but also collectors and some highly respected cue makers.

Josh Treadway is a great person who makes great playing cues.

He has stayed overnight in our home, and I strongly recommend him, in every way. :thumbup:

Will Prout

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0

I know the man very good and his cues play great ..

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Treadway

That coco is just beautiful. And the coco rings really set everything off nicely. Awesome cue!

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
this has to hit solid as they come

I was 1 of the first testers - It was great experience to challenge all skills. I see the great grain. Definitly a solid front piece!! Radial joint. ring work etc. mark a giveaway price for a solid player and its a custom azers.