F/S: Schon STL-4 cue and 314^2 shaft Package

TheCueHunter

Banned
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   0
Ill take both of them! Since I have 100% feedback will both guys ship them to me first and then ill pay upon inspection? Assuming the cues are as described and both have matching dings in the buttsleeve.....

Let me know

Kaptivative

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill take both of them! Since I have 100% feedback will both guys ship them to me first and then ill pay upon inspection? Assuming the cues are as described and both have matching dings in the buttsleeve.....

Let me know

I can't speak for the other person selling his/her cue but it's send me the cash (through paypal if you'd like since they have a great reputation at settling issues if any arise) and I'd ship the cue. However, I simply can't ship you my cue without something to show for it. PM me if interested in this deal.

Thanks,
Kaptivative

kavik79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
for starters, the rules are no self bumping in less than a 48 hour period.

and like others have said, bad press isn't good advertising when it comes to online sales.

even if it is a great cue and it is in your possession, based on answers alone I wouldn't paypal you $50, much less $675. If anyone does buy this, I hope they use an escrow service.

at this point, I'd love to see an admin step in and run the IP's on both and trace their locations. If it's not the same person with 2 accounts, then there are two sellers in on the same shenanigans here.

hell, even the gouge near the bottom of the tip on the schon cue is the same. Honestly, how long can you keep this up? lol

TheCueHunter

Banned
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   0
I can't speak for the other person selling his/her cue but it's send me the cash (through paypal if you'd like since they have a great reputation at settling issues if any arise) and I'd ship the cue. However, I simply can't ship you my cue without something to show for it. PM me if interested in this deal.

Thanks,
Kaptivative

Hello red flag!!!! Ill pass. Thanks

Kaptivative

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for starters, the rules are no self bumping in less than a 48 hour period.

and like others have said, bad press isn't good advertising when it comes to online sales.

even if it is a great cue and it is in your possession, based on answers alone I wouldn't paypal you $50, much less $675. If anyone does buy this, I hope they use an escrow service.

at this point, I'd love to see an admin step in and run the IP's on both and trace their locations. If it's not the same person with 2 accounts, then there are two sellers in on the same shenanigans here.

hell, even the gouge near the bottom of the tip on the schon cue is the same. Honestly, how long can you keep this up? lol

1. I'm not self bumping.....i leave that to conspiracy theorist such as yourself

2. I already suggested admin running a trace on the IP address genius

3. Stay off the thread if you're not going to buy......Thanks

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
This is a funny thread. Alright guys, so is anyone posting in here actually buying a cue from someone or are we just posting about the Semantics of selling cues.
Buy cue = ship cue = everyone is happy, not much more of a discussion needed unless its about the cue? :thumbup:

Actually I think people are just trying to figure out which username selling this cue has the best price>>:thumbup:

kavik79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
1. I'm not self bumping.....i leave that to conspiracy theorist such as yourself

2. I already suggested admin running a trace on the IP address genius

3. Stay off the thread if you're not going to buy......Thanks

1. conspiracy theorist? LOL yeah, real x-files mystery here :rolleyes:
11) Over-active bumping is not allowed. If most of the replies to your post are bumps that is overactive bumping. Anything more than a single bump in any 48-hour period is over-bumping.

13) All Questions and replies to questions should be done via PM and not in the sales thread. It will be considered a bump to do so.

2. I know, I was agreeing with you that it was a good idea, only without the insulting sarcasm, thank you.

3) Yeah, I'm done here. I'll leave it to the rest of the realists (or conspiracy theorists, as you call them)

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This guys is the PoolKiller of the for sale section.

Two cues with identical markings on the butt, yet somehow they are different cues. oookayyy.

I shake my head at the blatant stupidity. Not only that, the price is close to a new Schon.

This should be rolled up with a few others in a sticky thread so we can giggle at it once in a while.

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
And I get ripped via pm by the newbies for trying to cover my ass when dealing with those same newbies or those who have been here a while with almost no post's and no I-Trades. They are INSULTED that I would question their integrity or motives...lol

Heres the skinny.....if I am the buyer and dont know you, and nobody with a strong rep here can vouch for you, then you are sending me your cue first.
If I'm the seller and the above applies....it's either a USPS money order or payment via Western Union.
You dont like it? No deal!
This cue and seller(s)???? No thanks!

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
And I get ripped via pm by the newbies for trying to cover my ass when dealing with those same newbies or those who have been here a while with almost no post's and no I-Trades. They are INSULTED that I would question their integrity or motives...lol

Heres the skinny.....if I am the buyer and dont know you, and nobody with a strong rep here can vouch for you, then you are sending me your cue first.
If I'm the seller and the above applies....it's either a USPS money order or payment via Western Union.
You dont like it? No deal!
This cue and seller(s)???? No thanks!

Just what he said. BEWARE OF THIS BS!