fancy custom butterfly cases

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi John, wow that is a great interview but PLEASE inform Mr Kurjan that the case he is speaking about other than your three cases is NOT a Rusty Melton case :confused: and is in fact a King Custom Case :smile: I love that case and will recognize it anywhere. I must admit I noticed my case in your pic above and then watched the video, When my case was lifted up and was credited to another maker, it was like being kicked in the b--- sack!
Thanks for your post.
Al.K

Well that sucks. :eek:

But the end of the video was the best anyway. A young artist that will someday be prominent I am sure. :smile:

King

King Custom Cue Cases
Gold Member
Silver Member
seems like it may have just been an honest mistake?perhaps?

:eek:

probably not intending to ruffle feathers and not needing a big argument about???

just a thought

Honest mistake, maybe. Or maybe the buyer may have been mislead at time of purchase:eek:.
For those that know me, know that I am not one to argue. Just like the facts to be true.

I guess we can categorize all custom cases as just cases and all custom cues as just cues because we can't recognize the differences in construction styles.:confused:

All the best:thumbup:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honest mistake, maybe. Or maybe the buyer may have been mislead at time of purchase:eek:.
For those that know me, know that I am not one to argue. Just like the facts to be true.

I guess we can categorize all custom cases as just cases and all custom cues as just cues because we can't recognize the differences in construction styles.:confused:

JB?

A mistake?

Really?

LOL!

:thumbup:

You're a funny guy! :grin-square:

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thats just crazy, I wonder who sold it to him?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Hi John, wow that is a great interview but PLEASE inform Mr Kurjan that the case he is speaking about other than your three cases is NOT a Rusty Melton case :confused: and is in fact a King Custom Case :smile: I love that case and will recognize it anywhere. I must admit I noticed my case in your pic above and then watched the video, When my case was lifted up and was credited to another maker, it was like being kicked in the b--- sack!
Thanks for your post.
Al.K

I do apologize because I should have caught that as well and mentioned it. I guess I was too focused on talking about our work. I will edit the video to make the correction in the appropriate spot for you.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Thanks for your post.
Al.K

I have made an annotation on the video. I completely spaced it and should have seen it and corrected David. Seems like he was sold the case as a Melton and is under that impression still. I will send him a message to let him know.

https://youtu.be/KPQ_FYykiTQ?t=1653

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This Case Is The Most Compact 6x12 Cue Case I've Encountered.

Here's Mine.....I really like this case a lot......6x12 (Cognac Lizard Leather) by Gil Castillo.

Attachments

• New Miscellaneous Pool 4-1-14 082.jpg
    New Miscellaneous Pool 4-1-14 082.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 166
  • New Miscellaneous Pool 4-1-14 085.jpg
    New Miscellaneous Pool 4-1-14 085.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 157
  • New Miscellaneous Pool 4-1-14 104.jpg
    New Miscellaneous Pool 4-1-14 104.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 156
  • New Miscellaneous Pool 4-1-14 086.jpg
    New Miscellaneous Pool 4-1-14 086.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 161

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I have the biggest From Karen Barton, maybe John post the link here from YouTube :wink:
Ralf

Can't wait to see it Ralf. I just ordered a sick butterfly from Karen myself at the expo. Its all blue leather, 3 front pockets, backpack straps & got additional sleeves added on inside for my jump handle and extention because I wanted the tray for the big pocket. Also getting some tooling done on the outside. Going to be logos of the 4 cue makers I have most of my stuff from.

King

King Custom Cue Cases
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have made an annotation on the video. I completely spaced it and should have seen it and corrected David. Seems like he was sold the case as a Melton and is under that impression still. I will send him a message to let him know.

https://youtu.be/KPQ_FYykiTQ?t=1653

Hi John, thank you for your efforts with this. I would be curious to know the story that Mr Kurjan believes.:confused:

Disco Dave

Registered
Hi John, thank you for your efforts with this. I would be curious to know the story that Mr Kurjan believes.:confused:

I do not check this website regularly and found this thread by accident. John is correct in that the dealer who sold it to me represented it as a Rusty Melton case. I had been looking for one for years but never could find one. At any rate, I was very pleased with the case.