Fasten your seat belts … Manzino

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Skip the seatbelts, get out of the car. That cue is amazing looking. Thank you for sharing.

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
"It's the big one. I'm comin' to see you, Elizabeth...."

Scott <<== :eek:

The "Redd Foxx" might be an apt name for the cue because it elicits the response Scott related for us.

I really like the pairing of that elephant wrap with the cocobollo. Perfect harmony.

mrinsatiable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the cue is stunning to say the least. thanks so much for sharing. Your photos are of the highest quality. I'm sure it's many times better in person but you have fantastic pictures. Congrats on a great cue.

Vinman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, it's neat to see this thread resurface, I'm glad everyone likes the pictures.

Although this cue won't get regular play until I finish my basement, I do hit balls with it on occasion and it plays great. Screwing it together the other day I was struck by how tightly the shaft threads on. Once together the cue plays as solid as any I own. I prefer a stiff hit and this cue delivers.

The "Redd Foxx" might be an apt name for the cue because it elicits the response Scott related for us.

I really like the pairing of that elephant wrap with the cocobollo. Perfect harmony.

I like the new nickname, especially since the cocobolo has a reddish hue. The wrap matches the cocobolo perfectly, I'm glad Bob suggested it instead of the more traditional black.