Favorite Cuemaker (ONLY ONE!)

Scratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kenny Murrell without a doubt. Great guy,great service,and his cues play as good or better than any!

Tommy gee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i love my cues

Mitchell Thomas

Attachments

• mt10.jpg
    mt10.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 874

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Strictly going on "best" playing cue. Well, that's easy. OB Cues.

OB makes some FANTASTIC production cues. Way better than a lot of customs, that I would agree with. Great customer service too.

Awesome company.

But I'll take Brent :cool:

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cue builder (as in the person) or cue (as in the the wood)? Cuz I see answers both ways.

Scott

rick9005

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently received a Bill Webb cue and I'm totally blown away. It plays like nothing I've played with before. I used to switch between 13 cues that i liked and now i play with one that i love.I can stop packing around 4 cues now and go back to my JB 2x4.Go Billy Go.....Rick.

junkbond

The dog ate my stroke.
Silver Member
This has turned out to be a tougher question to answer than I thought it would be. Today's cue makers (most of them, anyway) produce such great playing cues that to single out one as my favorite isn't easy. (Of course, back in 1957, when I started playing as a kid, any cue that wasn't shaped like a boomerang was okay with me.)

I don't have any cues that I would part with because of the way it plays - they're all just too good - so I had to come up with some other way to get an answer for this. I have one, two, or three cues from a bunch of makers, but when I counted, there was only one cue maker from whom I had four cues. Then I asked myself, "If I had to get rid of my cues and could only keep the cues from one maker, whose cues would I keep?" And I came up with an answer:

Doug Patrick. I would really, really hate to be without those four cues.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This has turned out to be a tougher question to answer than I thought it would be. Today's cue makers (most of them, anyway) produce such great playing cues that to single out one as my favorite isn't easy. (Of course, back in 1957, when I started playing as a kid, any cue that wasn't shaped like a boomerang was okay with me.)

I don't have any cues that I would part with because of the way it plays - they're all just too good - so I had to come up with some other way to get an answer for this. I have one, two, or three cues from a bunch of makers, but when I counted, there was only one cue maker from whom I had four cues. Then I asked myself, "If I had to get rid of my cues and could only keep the cues from one maker, whose cues would I keep?" And I came up with an answer:

Doug Patrick. I would really, really hate to be without those four cues.

It was supposed to be tough.

I think how you answered is how I want you to. You had to get rid of all your cues but one, which one do you keep.

Ken

Lbkcuekid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am really enjoying my ANDY GILBERT he is so nice to work with cue plays just awesome and stiff like I wanted.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jeff Olney. I've owned a bunch from many different makers and Jeff is the best. IMO