Feijin with a glove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It still amazes me that gloves have been around for like 25 years and were still amazed when a player wears them lol

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not "amazed" by it. Its just a glove. But I asked because if it was recent, seems like a big change before a money match. And yes, I realize as a pro he won't be impacted ike I would...

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It still amazes me that gloves have been around for like 25 years and were still amazed when a player wears them lol

I'm amazed that anyone would start a thread about someone wearing a glove. If there's a FFC(FeijenFanClub) out there i'm sure they are spellbound by the news. Seriously, WTF????

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm amazed that anyone would start a thread about someone wearing a glove. If there's a FFC(FeijenFanClub) out there i'm sure they are spellbound by the news. Seriously, WTF????
I amazed someone would feel so godlike, high and mighty as to decide what thread is worthy of everyone else's eyes and time. If you don't wanna read it, skip it. But don't bash me. If moderators wanna take it down, let them...but don't be a forum bully.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, and i heard that Rodney Morris is going to use a new piece of chalk in his next match.

Last edited:

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, and i heard that Rodney Morris is going to use a new piece of chalk in his next match.
Smart@ss. People talk about pros changing equipment all the time on here. I wasn't aware there were rules about which equipment we were allowed to discuss.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey pal, you CAN post anything you want. I DON'T decide what you can post but I AM free to comment on it. It's an OPEN FORUM. I commented on the thread's content. I did NOT get personal. Must be tough to go through life with such thin skin.

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey pal, you CAN post anything you want. I DON'T decide what you can post but I AM free to comment on it. It's an OPEN FORUM. I commented on the thread's content. I did NOT get personal. Must be tough to go through life with such thin skin.
Must be tough to go through life needing to mock others to make yourself feel good

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

john coloccia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any word on his socks? ;)

Seriously, he said in one of the "in the case" segments that his hands sweat sometimes and he has to resort to powder. Probably just got sick of it and switched to a glove.

I've never played with one, but so many pros are using them these days that I'm going to give one a try. If it takes away a variable that can be annoying, I'm all for it.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any word on his socks? ;)

Seriously, he said in one of the "in the case" segments that his hands sweat sometimes and he has to resort to powder. Probably just got sick of it and switched to a glove.

I've never played with one, but so many pros are using them these days that I'm going to give one a try. If it takes away a variable that can be annoying, I'm all for it.
True. That's why Shane started..so he would have same stroke regardless of conditions, like humidity. I saw his What's in the Case, and forgot.

But thanks for the sock jab, too.

john coloccia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But thanks for the sock jab, too.

Come on, Rich, I'm not jabbing you. It's just a little friendly banter. I think I'm the only one here that actually gave you a real answer and even pointed you towards the segment where he talks about the powder.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on, Rich, I'm not jabbing you. It's just a little friendly banter. I think I'm the only one here that actually gave you a real answer and even pointed you towards the segment where he talks about the powder.
Yeah, you're right. Other dude just has me on edge, that's all. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.