Finish the joke

scttybee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the guy with the meucci says does anyone here know how to remove shrinkwrap from a poolcue?

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
......to the bartender "If you set a shot glass on the bar, I'll bet you this Meucci cue to your $50 that I can piss into it from five feet away and not get one single drop anywhere else but into the glass. The bartender takes him up on the offer and sets a shot glass on top of the bar. The man with the cue backs up five feet, unzips his pants, pulls out his "package" and proceeds to piss all over the bartenders face and clothes. When it's over, the bartender towels his face off and with a huge smile on his face gladly accepts the Meucci cue from the man. The bartender comments to the man that he shouldn't have made such a bad bet and the man replies "Bad bet? Are you kidding? Hell, see that guy over at the corner table with the frown on his face? I bet him yesterday my $50 against his vintage Balabushka that I could walk in here today and not only get away with pissing all over your face, but that you'd be happy about it if I did".

Maniac
hey hey hey, you cant take credit for that one lol..... was a good movie tho.

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Two guys walk into a bar. One of them is carrying a Meucci cue...
and notices the other has a black eye, just like himself. “Hey buddy, how’d you get your shiner?”

“Well, I was at the train station, and the ticket girl was fu*king hot. And instead of two tickets to Pittsburg, I slipped and said ‘two PICKets to TITTsburg’ and she hit me square in the face. How about you? How’d you get yours?”

“Something similar actaully! I was just having dinner with my wife, and what I MEANT to say was, ‘Honey, can you please pass the peas?’ But I slipped up and said “You fu*king b*tch you ruined my life!”

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Two guys wallk into a bar. One of them is carrying a Meucci cue. He says to his buddy. "Hey, let's go over and see if those two girls want a drink."
They walk over to where two fine looking young women are sitting.
"Say ladies, care for a drink?" Asks the guy with the cue.
"It depends." Says one of the girls. "What kind of cue is that?"
"It's a Schon." Says the guy. :)

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Winner

......to the bartender "If you set a shot glass on the bar, I'll bet you this Meucci cue to your $50 that I can piss into it from five feet away and not get one single drop anywhere else but into the glass. The bartender takes him up on the offer and sets a shot glass on top of the bar. The man with the cue backs up five feet, unzips his pants, pulls out his "package" and proceeds to piss all over the bartenders face and clothes. When it's over, the bartender towels his face off and with a huge smile on his face gladly accepts the Meucci cue from the man. The bartender comments to the man that he shouldn't have made such a bad bet and the man replies "Bad bet? Are you kidding? Hell, see that guy over at the corner table with the frown on his face? I bet him yesterday my $50 against his vintage Balabushka that I could walk in here today and not only get away with pissing all over your face, but that you'd be happy about it if I did".

Maniac
That is excellent!

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Two guys walk into a bar. One of them is carrying a Meucci cue. He says.....

HOWDY EVERYONE ! ...I'M FROM COLD SPRINGS MONTANA, HOME OF THE UGLIEST WOMEN AND THE BEST HOCKEY PLAYERS IN THE USA !

A big fella who was seated at the bar, stands up, turns around and says:

HEY NOW MISTER - MY WIFE IS FROM COLD SPRINGS MONTANA!

So the meucci holder doesnt skip a beat and says:

GOD BLESS YA' SIR - WHAT POSITION DOES SHE PLAY?