Florida Action Pool Rooms ??

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Watchez, You can PM me if you are interested in playing some One Pocket with me. I don't really play that much any more but I do like a good game once in awhile. Let me know what's on your mind.

Tom

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Hi Watchez, You can PM me if you are interested in playing some One Pocket with me. I don't really play that much any more but I do like a good game once in awhile. Let me know what's on your mind.

Tom

Tom - tried to send you a PM but your message box is full. Probably from all these people telling you to take me off. :smile: When you clear it out, let me know.

Jawzcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jacksonville

You'll get some good 8/9/10/1P in Jacksonville. Go to 9 Ball Heaven ask for:

Jess K - 1P/9B
Matt D - 9B/1P
Bobby G - 8/9/10/1P
Mike 8/9/10

New room, cold ac, no smoking, great food. They will come to you if the game is good.

Hoser

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice room, should be some action

Sharp Shooters Billiards
7200 SW 117th Avenue, Miami, Florida
305-596-0588
sharpshootersbilliards.net

Chops02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i can vouch that 9 ball heaven in jacksonville is a great little room. i've loved shooting there the couple times i've dropped by.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You'll get some good 8/9/10/1P in Jacksonville. Go to 9 Ball Heaven ask for:

Jess K - 1P/9B
Matt D - 9B/1P
Bobby G - 8/9/10/1P
Mike 8/9/10

New room, cold ac, no smoking, great food. They will come to you if the game is good.

does scott r play out of there??

Chops02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i love the tables at park avenue, but i hate that you can't walk in there for more than 30 seconds without reeking of smoke.

Skratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i love the tables at park avenue, but i hate that you can't walk in there for more than 30 seconds without reeking of smoke.

I would agree, along with Bank Shots. My home hall is Q-ball. They have a smoke room, and the tables are kept in good condition.

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Outside Gold Crown

In Fort Lauderdale Gold Crown is the place to be

It sits right next to a gun store called the 9-11 Store.

Pic included.

And in Coral Gables, I think there's Diamond's

Attachments

• Golden Crown FL.jpg
    Golden Crown FL.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 375
  • GC Billiards.jpg
    GC Billiards.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 335
  • 911 store.jpg
    911 store.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 313

Chops02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would agree, along with Bank Shots. My home hall is Q-ball. They have a smoke room, and the tables are kept in good condition.

i was at qball last thursday. love that place. great tables and a great atmosphere.

Skratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was at qball last thursday. love that place. great tables and a great atmosphere.

I'm out there Sun afternoons. Good crowd of decent shooters. Sometimes a money player will swing by.

I'm also out there Wed nights for UPA.

The thing I dont like about 9ball Heaven is they only have 2x 9' tables. I'm not a fan of the 8' tables they have there. Otherwise, the crowd is good and the food there is nice too. As someone mentioned earlier, there are some there that will take up a money game. My friend and I will sometimes meet up in Park for some 3C. or at Billiard Factory.