For sale Ivor-X ferrules

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I have some.
$67.50 for 25 pcs , priority mail.
$125 for 50 pcs, priority mail.
I will include 3 odd pieces per 25 pcs for machining practice.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
$67.50 for 25 pcs. Free 5 odd ones for practice.
I'll throw in two .750 long ones too.

Sorry not too many practice pieces left.
No shorties left .
For a limited time I will throw in 2 free pieces of Ivor-X .
It will be $67.50 for 27 pcs and 3 practice pieces until all practice pieces are gone .

Last edited:

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I still have some of these Ivor-X ferrules that I bought some time back from Kerry before he passed away. They are my favorite ferrules to install, and they really play well. They polish up easier than any that I know of, and they tend to stay clean. I remember that Kerry told me to "cut slow and polish fast". That really works, too. They play very close in feel to an ivory ferrule.

Great to see that Joey can still make these available.

Joe

bruppert

<Insert witty comment>
Silver Member
I still have some of these Ivor-X ferrules that I bought some time back from Kerry before he passed away. They are my favorite ferrules to install, and they really play well. They polish up easier than any that I know of, and they tend to stay clean. I remember that Kerry told me to "cut slow and polish fast". That really works, too. They play very close in feel to an ivory ferrule.

Great to see that Joey can still make these available.

Joe

Great, Joey agreed to sell me the last set of them yesterday. I hope I like them as well. I am not sure if I have ever shot with a cue that used the Ivor-X. Happen to know any production cues that use them? Well I'll find out soon enough :)

Oh, thanks for the cutting and polishing tips!